$12.99 - $60.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps are quality metal ferrules that put the finishing touch on your brake cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and brakes to operate as smoothly as possible.
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- Cable and housing set with special ferrules and end caps - Anti-compression housing reinforced with Kevlar and super slick inner sleeve - Prestretched stainless steel inner cable with slick outer profile - Rubber donut frame protectors included - SRAM and Shimano compatible
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors
- Basic housing and galvanized inner cable with header card - Brake kit includes black casing and a 1.6mm cable - Derailleur kit includes black casing and a 1.2mm cable - Cables have dual ends with leads to fit any brake or shifter
$149.90 - $202.93
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
$69.90 - $79.90
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free - Made in Japan
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. Available in Black, Red, Silver, Gold, or Blue—it's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style. - Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (MCK755) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue In the Box: - Front Cable Length: 1500mm - Rear Cable Length: 2300mm - Housing Length: 450mm w/920mm Lubed Liner - 450mm w/2000mm Lubed Liner - 380mm w/1100mm Lubed Liner - 310+350mm w/1300mm Lubed Liner - 30 Links - 15 Mini Tube Tops - 6 Cable Donuts - 2 Cable Tips - 2 Rotating Hooks - 1 Dirt Guard
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
$9.99 - $65.99
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.
Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake XL Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, and in an extra-long size, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
$10.99 - $12.99
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. The Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. The Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. You get a bottle of 500 tips.
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables and liner from contamination, greatly increasing system longevity.
Page 1 of 7 Next page