Zipp delivers an uncomplicated computer mount for aerobar extensions that’s easy to install, lightweight, and vibration and slip free. The 22.3mm industry standard mount installs simply and securely on aero extensions. The Zipp QuickView TT Computer Mount is aerodynamically shaped for left-side installation, but also can be installed on the right bar extension. It comes with a single Torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clamp, and a quarter-twist mount.
ELEMNT BOLT is purposefully built to provide a simple, intuitive ride experience in a sleek, aerodynamic design. This GPS bike computer features a 2.2 inch, 64 color screen with ambient light sensor to make it easy to see the metrics that matter most, at a glance. Perfect View Zoom, Quicklook LEDs and customizable data pages allow you to personalize your device setup to ensure it's a helpful companion from the beginning to the end of your ride.
With 16GB of memory and on-device navigation features, ELEMNT BOLT can store the maps and routes you need to keep you on track and re-route on the fly. BOLT has a battery life of 15 hours and can be charged mid-ride thanks to its USB-C charging.
Equipped with Bluetooth Smart, ANT+ and WiFi technology, ELEMNT BOLT pairs seamlessly with all of your cycling sensors and complimentary devices to get the most of your time training. Designed for performance and engineered for simplicity - the ELEMNT BOLT GPS Bike Computer makes every second count.
The ELEMNT BOLT is a fully integrated GPS bike computer, with a full list of compatible hardware and smartphone apps.
- Unique to Wahoo, the integrated out-front mount creates a cohesive system of the ELEMNT BOLT unit and mount for a sleek look and smooth riding.
- The thin, lightweight, and damage-resistant Gorilla Glass helps ELEMNT BOLT can stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Automatically adjusts screen brightness and LED lights as lighting conditions change both indoors and outdoors.
- Vibrant, crystal clear 64-color 2.2" (55.88mm) display makes seeing your data and routes easier than ever.
- A truly wireless bike computer with no plugin required (except to charge it)! There's no need to connect to your laptop to sync ride data, download maps, or update software. All of this can be done via WiFi, Bluetooth, or ANT+.
- The free ELEMNT Companion App effortlessly guides you through a step-by-step set-up so that you can create customized user profiles, track performance, update maps and firmware, and share ride data effortlessly.
- Integrated GPS with simple, crisp maps so you're ready wherever you are in the world.
- Full support and integration with Specialized ANGi crash detection sensors
What’s in the Box:
-ELEMNT BOLT Unit
-Integrated Out-front Mount
-USB-C charging Cable
-Quick Start Guide
-Important Product Info Guide
ELEMNT BOLT IS A STANDALONE BIKE COMPUTER
A smartphone is necessary for setup and to have phone, email, and alert features.
ELEMNT COMPANION APP SUPPORTED DEVICES
iOS 11 or newer
Please visit our support site to check for Android compatibility.
Reliable. Accurate. Secure. The TICKR heart rate monitor accurately tracks your heart rate and calorie burn during any activity or workout. Equipped with Bluetooth and ANT+ dual-band technology, TICKR offers fitness enthusiasts and athletes a simple way to connect heart rate to their favorite training apps and fitness devices.
- Both ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices at the same time or separately.
- See workout data while you exercise, including vital metrics such as heart rate and calorie burn when connected to a smartphone or ANT+ device
- Two LED lights show the TICKR’s device connection (blue) and heart rate detection (red)
- Works seamlessly with over 50 apps including Nike+ Running, Runkeeper, Strava, and MapMyFitness
- There are two options for integration: One, connect directly to your Apple Watch as another option for gathering heart rate data in the Apple Workout app. Two, connect via the 7 Minute Workout app, Wahoo RunFit app for tracking heart rate on the watch as you workout.
Our patented ANGi sensor calls for help when you can’t. In fact, it’s the first device to protect you before, during, and after a crash. It does this through a pairing with our Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android devices. And if it detects a crash, it commences a countdown that, if you’re ok, you can stop and keep riding. If, however, ANGi determines that you’re in need of help, it’ll send an alert to your selected contacts with your last known GPS coordinates and a message that you’re in need of help. What about if you’re out of service coverage? ANGi has a plan for that. Just set your estimated ride time before you head out when you know that your ride will take you out of range. All you need is an active data signal when you start your session. And if you haven’t completed your ride within that time frame, ANGi will send a notification to your contacts with your last uploaded location.
- ANGi is a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon.
- Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app.
- Detects and reports potentially dangerous helmet impacts to the Specialized Ride app, which notifies your emergency contacts and sends them your most recent GPS coordinates.
- Additional premium features include start ride notifications and ride-time alerts.
- Attaches to Specialized ANGi-ready helmets.
- Approximate six months' battery life on a 2032 coin cell battery.
- Weight: 10 grams w/ battery
- Two-year sensor warranty
Intuitive interface in a compact size combined with ANT+ Digital Speed and Cadence to eliminate wires and interference
- Easy set-up programming for simple installation
- Automatic functions create an extremely intuitive interface
- Digitally coded signal eliminates interference or cross talk w/ other electronics
- Wireless speed and cadence, maximum, average
- Optional Heart Rate with ANT+ HR transmitter sold separately
- Odometer, trip meter
- Small in size, yet big digits for easy viewing
The Speedzone II gets right down to business—no frills, just the facts. Want to know how fast or far you’re going or how long it’s taken you to get there? This compact little unit will spell it out in large, easy-to-read digits. With a display unencumbered by extraneous info, you can see at a glance the basics of your ride. And to keep things simple, the unit also includes auto-wake and auto-timer, so you don’t even need to push the button when you stop or start your ride.
- Designed for a super-fast and easy set-up.
- Modern quarter-turn mount looks fast on every cockpit.
- Speed and time of day fields are always on.
- Scroll through distance, timer, average speed, and maximum speed.
- Auto-wake and auto-timer: no need to push a button to start/stop the computer.
- Odometer function included.
- Average speed comparator and low-battery indicator.
- Small in size, but it has large digits for easy viewing.
- Updated tire library covers nearly all popular tires sizes.
- Improved thread-on spoke magnet is stronger and easier to use.
The new Turbo Connect Display (TCD) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays basic ride metrics (speed, cadence, power, battery level, and time), but it also lets you toggle between modes. Its design, meanwhile, is rugged and clean, and it has multiple mounting options for either road or mountain setups.
As for the latest version of the Mission Control App, you’ll find that it now has more features and is even more intuitive to use. It lets you custom-tune nearly every aspect of the bike with ease, monitor your power usage, control your range, perform basic system diagnoses, and record/upload rides.
- Monochrome LCD display (black/white).
- Screen Size: Height (40mm), Width (35mm), Diagonal (52mm), Display (2 inches)
- ANT+ & Bluetooth modules for easy communication.
- Sits centrally on the handlebars at the stem and has either a twist-lock or an optional theft-resistant lock.
- Twist-lock can be turned on the handlebars, while the display also fits others popular mount options.
- Protection standard IPX7 (suitable for splashes, rain, or snow).
Charge your Specialized Turbo battery with this high output, custom Li-ion charger.
• Custom Specialized Li-ion battery charger
• Output: 42V4A
• Compact design while delivering huge power
• With Rosenberger plug and light indication of the charging status
Sigma Sport's Cadence Power Magnet is the correct replacement magnet for any Sigma Sport computer featuring cadence (computers sold separately). It attaches to your crankarm with zip ties and double-sided tape (both included).
Prove it happened with Shimano's compact, high-definition Sport Camera. The sleek, ultra-lightweight camera body is fully sealed against dust and waterproof up to 33 feet, so you can capture all your adventures. With an F2.0 lens, you’ll get spectacular footage, even in low-light conditions. The 16-megapixel CMOS sensor allows you to record stunning 1080P video at 30 frames per second and snap gorgeous 6-megapixel photos. Adjustable Field-Of-View options toggle between 135° and ultra-wide 180°, so you can document the whole scene. Operation is intuitive with a 2-button control, and built-in Wi-Fi capabilities mean you can control the camera from a Smartphone using Shimano's free Sport Camera app. The possibilities are endless with this compact, high-powered camera, so make sure you slip it into your pocket every time you head out the door.
Serfas' Level 3.3 Double Wireless Computer puts all your helpful and important ride information at your fingertips. Controlled by 2 easy-to-use buttons it provides cadence and 15 other key functions without wires, and it displays your data big and bold. Other great features include a low reflection LCD and the option to select from several languages. And, whether you choose handlebar or stem mounting, installation is a breeze.
Free yourself from the hassle of wires and see your ride data in any light condition with Serfas' Level 4+ Backlit Wireless Speed Computer. It provides 19 important functions and displays your data big and bold on a backlight LED screen. Other great features include a temperature reading as well as auto start/stop, so your rides never go unrecorded. And, whether you choose handlebar or stem mounting, installation is a breeze.
• backlit led
• new large screen
• handlebar & stem mountable
• auto start/stop
• km or mi selectable
- AXS enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- Fully integrated power meter into a direct mount chainring
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- 8-bolt direct mount compatibility only to RED and Force eTap AXS cranks.
- Speeds: 12
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Power Meter Type: Ant USB
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete.
- Finish: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs.
- Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge
- Weight: 24g
- Finish: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura.
- Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.)
- Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction
- New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models
- Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove
- 22mm-29mm diameter
The K-EDGE Garmin Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
The adjustable version allows for a variety of different stem angles. Can be used with positive or negative degree stems and additional spacers can be added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem. Note that some of the larger computers will not always work with a steep angled stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
With GoPro's Curved and Flat Adhesive Mounts, you can get creative with your mounting options for awesome camera shots on your next adventure! Waterproof and industrial strength, these mounts will stick to flat and curved surfaces, and when you're done it's easy to remove them using a hairdryer.
Easily attach your GoPro to any standard tripod using the Tripod Mount or the Quick Release Tripod Mount. Also includes a lightweight Mini Tripod that attaches directly to your GoPro’s frame or housing. All three provide a solid platform for any situation where stability is a must.
- Easily attach your GoPro to any standard tripod
- Includes Tripod Mount plus a Quick Release Tripod Mount to move conveniently between shots and locations
- Also includes a lightweight Mini Tripod that attaches to your GoPro’s frame or housing
Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with Garmin's easy-to-install wireless sensor. The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Simply attach the sensor and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain, and move between bikes.
Performance GPS Cycling Computer with Mapping and Touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect iQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode
Who cares that the Edge 830 touchscreen cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 830 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
In The Box
- Edge 830
- Flush out-front mount
- Standard mount
- USB cable
Forerunner 235 with Elevate heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, giving you the option to run without a strap. Its colorful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time.
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Activity tracking counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ
The Forerunner 645 Music is Garmin's GPS Running Watch with Music and Contactless Payments.
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Syncs music from select streaming services for offline listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home (Coming Soon!)
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Uses wrist-based heart rate to offer performance monitoring features, including evaluating your current training status
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode with music
Running is more than just exercise — it’s a performance. And Forerunner 645 Music has the tools to help you put on an outstanding show every time you lace up your shoes. It features on-device music storage — so you can run with your favorite tunes — and contactless payments that let you buy what you need without missing a beat. With all those features plus advanced running dynamics and performance monitoring tools, this GPS running watch is the instrument you need to refine the performance.