Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
$18.99 - $29.95
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Upgrade your ride with FSA's Gossamer New Ergo Road Handlebar. Double-butted and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. Plus, it features an anatomical shape for a great fit and feel, while built-in grooves make for easy cable routing.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
Dimension short drop road handlebars are available with a 26.0mm clamp diameter and sport single-groove cable routing. - Made from 6061 Aluminum - Single-groove cable routing - Accessory Mount Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 26.0 - Bar Drop (mm): 128 - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Bar Top Style: Round - Clip-on Compatible: No - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 340g (40cm) - Width Measurement: Center
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Vision's Aluminum Base Bar is made of triple-butted 6066 T6 aluminum for excellent stiffness and lightness, plus it boasts fully internal cable routing to keeps things slippery and low-drag. The wide 31.8mm clamp section has more than enough real estate for your preferred aero bar extensions and arm pads (sold separately).
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Experience the road with Origin-8's Pro-Fit Compact Handlebar. It delivers a comfortable compact-drop shape that's crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. With the tight 120mm drop and short 70mm reach, you'll have an ergonomic position that's easy on your back.
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - BB Anodized Finish in Black, Red, Grey and Silver - Weight: 31.8/20mm rise - 285g
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
- Wide, double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar, can be cut down - Choose 31.8mm or 35.0mm stem clamp area (35mm recommended for use with the Kore Repute M35 stem)
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Parlee's carbon handlebar is one of the most comfortable bars you'll find. The handlebar’s top has a rearward sweep and oval profile for a natural hand position and all-day comfort. The 35mm clamping area creates a solid union with the stem and fork. The ergonomic bend has a short 70mm extension and shallow 128mm drop that complements modern shift/brake lever combinations. This makes the ideal perch for the rider’s hands regardless of build kit. The drops have an extended return creating fuller hand positions for greater comfort. There are also trim lines on the bar termination at 5mm increments for a customized fit. Compatible with all modern rim and disc levers. - Weight: 220g - Bar Drop: 128mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 70mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Round
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful ride companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
The MX Handlebar offers a comfortable way to customize your bike with a bit of BMX style. The low-rise chromoly handlebar is a perfect upgrade to a Weekender Archer bike, for example. Or, put them on any bike in need of some tough chromed chromoly steel! - 7/8” (22.2mm) BMX style clamp (so you’ll need a BMX stem to use them) - 4” rise - 28” width
Heavy-duty steel construction.
• 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction • Laser etched graphics • Independent arm rest and bar adjustment • Does not include armrests • Cannot mount shifters onto ends • Clamp diameter: 25.4-31.8mm • Extension length: 105mm
- Aerofoil top section - 10 degrees tilted up bar ends - Within 3:1 UCI regulation - Internal cable routing - Weight 255g - 5mm drop - Hydroformed 6061 aluminum
- Fully integrated UD Carbon stem-handlebar combination - Integrated Dual Cable Routing - Sizes: 40, 42 and 44cm (C/C) - Extensions: 90-130mm - Angle: -8 degree - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Color: UD Carbon - Weight: from 410g
Page 1 of 11 Next page