Position versatility makes Zipp’s Service Course 80 bars an instant favorite. The drops are kept close and within reach, and because they’re angled outwards by 4 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Zipp left the transition from the tops to the brake hoods flat so you can ride comfortably, even in a more upright position. Stiff for uncompromising strength, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable.
- Chrome finish
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 372g
- Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control.
- Material: Al-7050
- Width: 800mm
- Backsweep: 9-degrees
- Rise: 25mm
- Upsweep: 5-degrees
- Colors: Black
It's Stiff, Not A Stiff.
It's the little things that matter most. That's why we scrutinized our carbon riser bars, tasking our pros and engineers to make great even better. The result? We added 5mm to the rise of our widest bar; and fine-tuned the carbon laminate. This translates to an improved riding position, more feel and flex, and less arm fatigue making your time on the trail more smiles, less chatter.
- Super-wide to start and trimmable by 40mm (20mm each side)
- Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Width: 760mm, 800mm
- Material (HB): Carbon
- Rise (HB: 25mm
- Type (bar): Riser
- Upsweep (degree): 5
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control.
- Material: Al-7050
- Width: 760mm
- Backsweep: 7-degrees
- Rise: 20mm
- Upsweep: 5-degrees
- Colors: Black
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain.
- 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips
- 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
Specialized's Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar offers the same ergonomic benefits as the S-Works version, available in narrower sizes for smaller riders. It delivers a strong and affordable bar with no compromise.
•2014 premium butted aluminum, high-strength design
•Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands; smooth transitions for fit & comfort
•Shallow bend drop design: 123mm drop x 75mm reach
•UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls
•Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing
•Bar width (center-to-center): 36/38/40cm
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. For added stability we've added 12 degrees of flare at the drop to give that wide stance.
- Constructed from 6061 Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design.
- 15mm rise provides a wider range of fit.
- Shallow Bend Drop: 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12d flare
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Expert Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range.
- 15mm rise for additional rider fit range.
- Constructed from 2014 Premium Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design.
- Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach
Specialized's Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar is a lightweight, all-in-one, integrated aero cockpit. To fit nearly any rider, the 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog for a wide range of arm widths and the included fit kit allows for up to 45mm of height adjustment. The aluminum base bar with an aero 3:1 cross section is light and stiff, and it's designed for use with internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gruppos.
Getting the most out of mountain bikes requires leverage and proper positioning, and that's where a wide, low bar comes in. Specialized's S-Works DH Carbon Handlebar is wide, light, and stiff. It's crafted from Specialized's FACT carbon for minimal weight plus maximum strength and stiffness. Get the most out of your bike, go wide.
Whatever your adventure, Rustler handlebars are tough, durable, and comfortable. Whether you are out exploring a new trail or devouring your favorite descent, they’ll help keep you in control and ready for the terrain ahead.
- Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction
- Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise
- 800mm and 750mm width options
- Graduated lines for easy trimming
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 93mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- Weight: 374g
- Note: Rustler bars are not compatible with bar ends
Salsa's Woodchipper 2 Bar is a mix between road bars and mountain bars! They're called mountain drop bars, and are made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight bar that rides just as hard as you do. The wide, angled drops flare out at 26 degrees, providing wide hand placement for plenty of control. The Woodchipper is designed for modern integrated STI levers or bar end shifters.
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Cockpit the lightest one-piece bar/stem combo that passes our standards; at 255 grams (110 mm x 420mm). Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist Cockpit's round tube shape and tradition bend respect tried and true forms, but the optimized composite layup and internal cable routing are decidedly modern. Available in 10 sizes, there's one that will fit you perfectly. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back.
- Bend: Tradition radius ( 125mm Drop / 75mm Reach)
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo; Di2 and EPS
- Material: Advanced carbon composite
- Sizes: 400 mm x 80/90/100mm; 420mm x 90/100/110/120mm; 440mm x 110/120/130mm
- Stem Angle (Rise): 6-Degrees
- System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- Weight: 255 grams (110 mm x 420 mm)
The standard for which Ritchey performance is based on. Race-worthy components priced for the casual cyclist.
- Gentle sweep for ergonomic performance
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Width: 740mm
- Back Sweep: 9 degrees
- Weight: 380g
- Material: Alloy
Light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride, the Ritchey Rizer bar is the choice for XC riders looking for race quality at an attainable price.
- Material: triple-butted 7050 alloy
- Width: 760mm (with cutting marks*)
- Rise: 20 and 30mm
- Backsweep: 9°
- Upsweep: 2°
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar-end compatible: yes
- Weight: 242g
- Cutting must be done by a professional mechanic or Ritchey authorized dealer, though cutting or modifying any Ritchey product will void the warranty.
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings.
- Uni-Directional carbon construction
- Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption
- Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics
- Downhill and twin crown fork compatible
- Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar.
- Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance
- 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum
- Upsweep: 5°
- Backsweep: 8°
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life
- 35 optimized triple butted design
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse…
- Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat
- Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance
- Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger
- 820mm width for maximum control
Profile's T2 Wing has a winged cross-section to slice through the air, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the T2 is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability.
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.