This lightweight chainwhip is strong enough to be your go to chainwhip, but light enough that you won't need to leave it at home when on the move.
- Compatible with any cassette up to and including 12 speed cassettes
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075-T6 Aluminum
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter.
- 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx)
- Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque
- Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included)
- Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators)
- Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
- Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed
- Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires
- Five strips included; refills available
- Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability
- Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench
- Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
- Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
- Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
- Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately)
- Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool.
- Weight: 38.5g
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
This Wheels Mfg. Double End Bottom Bracket wrench fits 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm. - Machined aluminum - Anodized red. - Compatible with all current Wheels Mfg bottom brackets with notched cups
High-quality L-keys for recessed TORX screws. Comes with a holding function: the wedging forces resulting from the contact pressure between the drive tip and the screw profile securely hold the screws on the tool at both ends. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding corrosion protection and a long service life. Available in a practical clip fastener, whose wear-free material provides secure storage for the L-keys and enables simple removal.
- Holding function for recessed TORX screws
- BlackLaser surface treatment for corrosion resistance
- "Take-it-easy" tool finder: color coding by size
- Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
- Includes: 1x TX 8x76 mm, 1x TX 9x79 mm, 1x TX 10x85 mm, 1x TX 15x90 mm, 1x TX 20x96 mm, 1x TX 25x104 mm, 1x TX 27x112 mm, 1x TX 30x122 mm, 1x TX 40x132 mm
An instant bicycle suspension performance booster. WPL ForkBoost lubricates and cleans bicycle suspension seals to eliminate stiction, remove dirt, and lengthen lifetime of the seal. Apply ForkBoost externally to the dust seals of bike suspension by coating the stanchion, pumping the suspension, and wiping away extracted dirt. ForkBoost is fully compatible with rubber and rubber derivatives, causing no risk of damage to the seals, seal swelling or cracking. Use ForkBoost internally during fork rebuilds, to soak foam seals and cut grease to specified thickness
- Premium bio-based formula made with natural ingredients
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, PTFE-Free formula
- Cleans and lubricants bike suspension seals
- Removes unwanted dirt and contaminants from suspension seals
- Apply externally to dust seals to lengthen seal lifetime
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
Tri-Flow Foaming Lubricant helps penetrate and protect bearings, chains and cables.
- Foaming action helps cling to vertical or horizontal surfaces
- High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
The Nano TorqBar DX set includes 4 / 5 / 6Nm TorqBits and is the slimmest and most compact preset torque wrench available. It is a precision-crafted, high quality tool for either the home mechanic, professional bike shop, or your own jersey pocket. Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. Also includes the 5 most popular tool bits, 3 / 4 / 5 mm hex & T20 / T25 Torx. Two of your favorite bits can be carried in the handle of the Nano TorqBar for immediate use and even greater portability during rides.
- Added Features: Integrated compartment for two bits, Carry case
- Body: Aluminum / Engineering grade plastic
- Allen Bits: 3/4/5 mm
- Functions: 15
- Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm
- Tool Material: Hardened steel
- Torx Bits: T20 / T25
- Weight: 62 g / 2.19 oz (Tool w/ 1 TorqBit & 2 bits)
- Size: 12 x 1.6 x 1.6 cm / 4.7” x 0.6” x 0.6”
This tool set consists of 4 / 5 / 6Nm TorqSockets that will work with any mini tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen wrench). Its advanced torque limit release design consistently applies precise torque values on component bolts for safety and prevents damage to expensive carbon parts. A carry case neatly stores three preset TorqSockets (4 / 5 / 6Nm) and the 5 most popular tool bits (3 / 4 / 5 mm hex & T20 / T25 Torx).
- Added Feature: Rubber Strap, Carry case
- Functions: 15
- Allen Bits: 3/4/5 mm
- Tool Material: Hardened steel
- Torx Bits: T20 / T25
- Torque Value: 4/5/6 Nm
- Size: 8.2 x 5.1 x 2.7 cm / 3.2” x 2” x 1.1”
- Weight: 130 grams
The most lightweight, compact 16 function multi-tool (with integrated chaintool) available. Very handy as it fits in a jersey pocket, saddle bag, or even a Ninja ToolBox.
- 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 2.5 & 4 (L-type) / 5 / 8mm Allen wrenches
- 4 / 6mm hex sockets
- T10 / T15 / T25 Torx wrenches
- #2 Phillips / flat head screw drivers
- 14G / 15G spoke wrenches
- CrMo steel chain tool and chain hook (the chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed, NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains)
- Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel
- Body Material: Carbon fiber reinforced injection polymer
- Added Feature: Leverage added on 4 / 6mm Allen wrench, L-type wrench
- Size: 6.1 x 3.3 x 1.9cm / 2.4” x 1.3” x 0.5”
- Weight: 92g / 3.24oz
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
The basics of what you need to perform maintenance on TRP and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes.
Includes the following:
- 1 Syringe
- 1 Plastic tubing for syringe/caliper
- 1 Plastic tubing for lever/overflow
- 1 M5 Silver bleed fitting
- 2 M6 Silver bleed fittings
- 1 M7 Black bleed fitting
- Chain cleaner with four internal brushes and sponges for cleaning grime and grit
- Simple design requires only a small amount of degreaser
- Clear design allows you to see the cleaning action
- Derailleur hook for ease of use
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally.
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Specialized's EMT MTB Tire Levers give you the leverage to unseat the most stubborn tires. These super-durable tire levers have a metal insert for strength and a bottle opener on one end for a well-deserved post-maintenance beverage. And, both levers fit flush together with a magnet, so they are easily stowed in a bag or pocket.
Specialized's EMT Pro MTB Multi Tool is the complete trail-side kit for nearly any mechanical issue. It includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench for your disc rotors, a Phillips screwdriver, a chain tool, spoke wrenches and even a disc-pad separator and bottle opener. Plus, the tools are crafted from CNC-machined, chrome-plated steel for durability and the Allen key cores are hollow for extra weight savings. Amazingly, the Pro MTB weighs only 104 grams!
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs.
- Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
This particular Rib Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount Road Tool that has all of the roadside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the bottle cage itself, you'll find it to be not only a sleek, lightweight water bottle cage, but also fast in the wind and with tremendous holding power for when the roads get rough.
- SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration.
- Low bottle position improves aerodynamic profile.
- Includes EMT Cage Mount Road Tool with 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and T25 Torx.
- Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight.
- Designed with compression for improved bottle hold, while also maintaining easy entry and exit.
- Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.