The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Not compatible with RS-1 fork
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself."
Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
The cream of the crop in tubeless valves, Star Valvez are fully CNC'd masterpieces precisely designed and manufactured for a perfect seal and ultra-high airflow during inflation. A set includes 5 adapters in total to match any rim. Laser-etched lock nuts guarantee an airtight seal, and the ultra-sexy super-light Valve Capz give it the finishing touch.
- 2x Fully CNC'd alloy Star Valvez
- 2x Alloy Valve Capz
- 2x 5-in-1 SupaGrommets
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims.
21mm width fits:
- ZTR Olympic
- ZTR Iron Cross
- ZTR 355
- ZTR Alpine
- ZTR Crest
- ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers)
- ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers)
- Most road clincher rims
25mm width fits:
- ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29")
- ZTR Crest
- Crest MK3
- ZTR Arch EX
- ZTR Flow EX
- Crest S1
27mm width fits:
- ZTR Flow EX
- ZTR Bravo
- ZTR Hugo 52mm
- Arch S1
- ZTR Rapid 28
- ZTR Rapid 30
- Arch MK3
30mm width fits:
- ZTR Flow MK3
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant.
Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads:
- MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi
- ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm
Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite.
- 34g lighter than Maxle Lite
- Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
Convert Roval wheels with 142 or 142+ to be used with Boost spacing (110 /148mm) suspension forks and frames.
- Kits include front and rear hub end caps, rotor spacers, and kit specific rotor bolts
- Compatible with select MY13-16 Roval Wheels. Choose the appropriate SKU for each wheelset
- Each conversion kit requires the existing rear wheel to be re-dished to center. Consult an authorized dealer to perform this operation
Roval's rim-specific Tubeless Valves are designed to match Specialized's rim profiles and provide a better seal than previous generation valves.
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Removable valve core
- Mated with a seal which is specific to different rim models:
- MY14 Control SL = black rim bed shaped seal
- MY15 Control Carbon/Aluminum = red rim shaped seal
- MY15 Traverse SL/Aluminum = black O-ring seal
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season.
- When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out.
- The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench.
- Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
Lightweight and easy to install, there are Ritchey rim strips for all wheel sizes and types.
- Easily snaps over your rims
- Stretchy, tightly woven material provides a close fit and protects from abrasion
- Sold as a pair
- Not for tubeless set up
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors
- Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs
- Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring
- Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition.
• 130mm width
- Non-quick release design for added security
- Alloy anchor nut includes Anti-Spin tab which prevents unwanted turning of nut when tightening or loosening the hex through-bolt
- XL version compatible with thicker dropouts (up to 10mm thick)
- Torque to 7 N
- Wheel: front/rear
- Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm
- Shaft: Chromoly