$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$125.00 - $143.00
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from the Electric Queen to the Mr. Pink and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release lever and 12mm thru-axle endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. The splined freehubs have 28 points of engagement, the XD driver has 56. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity. - Weight: 277g - Includes 12mm thru-axle end caps and quick release skewer - Drive Side Center To Flange 18.5mm - Non-Drive Center to Flange 34mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter 49mm
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
$56.99 - $75.99
Shimano XT FH-M8010/M8000 Rear Hubs. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Shimano Quick-engagement freehub - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes - Cone bearings races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power (lockring sold separately)
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs to 15mm through axle hubs
DT Swiss' 350s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
The features on this latest incarnation of WeThePeople's Supreme Cassette Hub include a peg friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing Switch Drive Q-lite driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP's Supreme hub guards (sold separately) and you have a super-dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - Material: 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - Axle: 17mm 4130 crmo female axle, fully heat-treated - Bolts: super tough 12mm crmo bolt with 14mm extension - Bearings: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell - Switch drive system, RSD/LSD switchable, new one piece pawl & spring system
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Wt: 180g - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.05mm - LTF-R: 13.85mm - CTF-L: 27.95mm - CTF-R: 41.15mm
$99.99 - $129.99
- Elite Series convertible cyclocross/gravel hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Use: Front Hub - Bearing: Sealed - Drilling: 28H - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 100mm J-Bend Spoke: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull Spoke: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$99.99 - $139.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
- Forged aluminum construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc rotor compatible - 8/10-speed cassette compatibility - 24, 28, 32, and 40-hole spoke drilling - Quick-release - 135mm hub spacing
- Elite Series road hubs - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - Sealed bearings Straight Pull Spoke: PCD-L: 30.3mm PCD-R: 30.3mm LTF-L: 13.1mm LTF-R: 13.1mm CTF-L: 36.9mm CTF-R: 36.9mm J-Bend Spoke: PCD-L: 31mm PCD-R: 31mm LTF-L: 10.78mm LTF-R: 10.78mm CTF-L: 39.22mm CTF-R: 39.22mm
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
The DH-UR700-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch quick-release wheels. - New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D - More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000 - Angular contact bearings - Compact & lightweight - Low rotational resistance - Durable sealing performance
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness, while proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60-tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3-deg engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting the internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster but adapts faster.
$225.00 - $265.00
The DT Swiss 240s MTB 6-Bolt Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
- Threaded for singlespeed freewheel, includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
- Ideal for pedaling a fatbike through the harshest conditions - 14-speed internal rear hub drivetrain system shifts under load - Disc compatible: requires Rohloff specific 4-bolt rotor (sold separately) - Reliable, low-maintenance internal design for reduced wear - Highly efficient with no gear overlap and maximum ratio range - Shift indexing originates at the hub, instead of the shifter - Includes 14-speed twist shifter, 16t cog, cables, and housing Technical data - Suitable for 170mm frame spacing (10mm diameter axles) - Quick-release (CC) or bolt-on (TS) axle options - Chainline = 71.5mm (15,16 & 17 tooth sprockets), beltline = 72.25mm - Flange spacing (middle-middle) = 93mm - 32 spokes - Disc-brake compatible (DB) - Anodized black finish - XL version is not authorized for tandem use - Weight: 1805 grams
$95.99 - $99.99
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs, the WeThePeople Arrow hubs are a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. The 7075-T6 alloy axle and knurled CNC machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light, and give it a super smooth look unlike any other front hub on the market.
Page 1 of 7 Next page