Our patented ANGi sensor calls for help when you can’t. In fact, it’s the first device to protect you before, during, and after a crash. It does this through a pairing with our Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android devices. And if it detects a crash, it commences a countdown that, if you’re ok, you can stop and keep riding. If, however, ANGi determines that you’re in need of help, it’ll send an alert to your selected contacts with your last known GPS coordinates and a message that you’re in need of help. What about if you’re out of service coverage? ANGi has a plan for that. Just set your estimated ride time before you head out when you know that your ride will take you out of range. All you need is an active data signal when you start your session. And if you haven’t completed your ride within that time frame, ANGi will send a notification to your contacts with your last uploaded location.
- ANGi is a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon.
- Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app.
- Detects and reports potentially dangerous helmet impacts to the Specialized Ride app, which notifies your emergency contacts and sends them your most recent GPS coordinates.
- Additional premium features include start ride notifications and ride-time alerts.
- Attaches to Specialized ANGi-ready helmets.
- Approximate six months' battery life on a 2032 coin cell battery.
- Weight: 10 grams w/ battery
- Two-year sensor warranty
The ultimate commuter helmet cover combrines a fully reflective fabric, with water and wind protection.
- Sugoi's fully reflective and waterproof Zap fabric is designed for high visibility in low light
- Two sizes to offer a wider range of fit possibilities
If you've traveled with your bike equipment before, you've surely finished packing a bag, only to be left wondering, "where is this helmet going to go?" Show your helmet that you love it with Specialized's S-Works TT Helmet Soft Case. It's durable and zips shut, making it a safe, easy way to transport your helmet.
Taking the ultimate helmet lighting system – the Vis 360 – to the next level, the Vis Pro features an ultra-powerful 600-lumen headlight optimized for commuting and bright enough for twisty singletrack! The featherweight system is waterproof for all-conditions reliability and has an integrated rear light/battery pack that balances the unit on a variety of helmets. An essential setup for those requiring maximum protective visibility with powerful illumination.
- 600 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Visible Pulse Mode
- Integrated Battery Pack With Red Rear Lighting
- Innovative Amber Sidelights Provides Critical Side Visibility at Intersections
- Ultra-lightweight Setup With Easy Clip On/Off Design
- Waterproof to 1 meter For All-Conditions Reliability
- Accurate Battery Charge & Status Indicator
- Micro USB Rechargeable
- Helmet Mounts & Micro USB Charging Cable
You need to get out on your bike even in terrible weather. Fitting in an early commute or a mid-winter ride is easier when you're warm, comfortable, and visible. Keeping your head warm in bad weather can be the best way to fend off the elements.
- GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable
- Reflective band
- Elastic hem
- Reflective logo
- Durably waterproof
- Extremely breathable
- All weather conditions
- Engineered for Cycling
- Weight: 0.8 ounces
When chilly, soggy weather rolls through, Garneau's H2 Helmet Cover keeps you both warm and dry. It's made from a polyurethane-coated spandex that's water-resistant. The sealed seams and a snug stretch band that fits easily over your helmet also keep water from seeping in. Plus, when the sun's not shining, the high-visibility yellow color and reflective accents will help make you visible to others.
- Fabric : Polyurethane-coated Carbon WR spandex
- Seams: Sealed seams: Keep you dry
- Visibility Features: Reflective accent