Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$7.99 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
RockShox Reverb Internals include seal head with bushings, O-rings, wiper seal, retaining ring
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
Sunlite's Single Speed Chain Guide lets you turn most geared bikes into single speeds. It mounts to your derailleur hanger and takes up the chain slack for smooth, quite and chain-drop-free riding. It's made of aluminum and steel for excellent performance and durability. And it also allows adjusting the chain line to perfection for the smoothest-running drivetrain.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
$29.95 - $44.95
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
A proper riding position makes all the difference when you're racing or pursuing your personal best, so Sunlite offers the Alloy Tri-Bar to get you in an aerodynamic tuck. It clips to your handlebars easily and fits most road and mountain bars. The aluminum construction is light and tough for years of use, while the forearm pads keep you comfy no matter how far you push. Enter your first time trial or just shave off some precious seconds on the lunch loop!
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
Replacement bar end plug for 45NRTH Cobrafist pogies
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 124.5mm - Overall: 145.5mm
- Ahead Stem Shim allows the use of 1-1/8 stem on 1" steerer tube - 28.6mm/25.4mm
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- One-Key release - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt one-key release
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Standard steel replacement
Page 1 of 30 Next page