Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
$9.99 - $11.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
$20.00 - $24.99
Specialized's Rib Cage II is light and easy to color coordinate. Low bottle position improves aerodynamics and the reinforced composite material increases durability without adding weight. And, you get SWAT compatibility for storage and tool integration.
Keep your tube close and hydration on-tap with the Magnetic Tube Trap.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
Xlab's Aero TT V2 Bottle is a spare for their Aero TT System. Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with Xlab's Aero TT Bottle on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. Bottle features a non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free, too.
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Soft rubber bite pressure valve • Bisphenol A/BPA and Phthalates Free
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
- Unique design allows for side and front bottle entry and exit - Excellent cage for mountain frames with sloping top tubes where side entry and exit is essential - Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
$17.00 - $19.00
Replace your boring old bottle cage with Portland Design Works' fresh take on the H2O holder. The Bird Cage is made of lightweight 5052 alloy in the shape of a bird with wings folded to cradle your water bottle. • 57 grams (2 oz) • 5052 alloy • Includes two stainless bolts
- High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool - Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching - Capacity: 20oz (600ml)
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E. carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack. The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The ventilated back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides. Thanks to the women’s-specific design features contoured shoulder straps that fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit. - The Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it - Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool - External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack - Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer - Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments - Removable stability belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides - Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit - Hydration capacity: 3L/100 fl oz - Gear capacity: 7L/400 cu in - Pack weight: 590 g/1 lb 4 oz - Dimensions: 44 x 21 x 22.5 cm / 17.3 x 8.3 x 8.9 in - Fits torso: 38-48 cm/15-19 in - Fits waist hips: 66-116 cm/26-46 in - Accessories included: Magnetic Tube Trap - Waist belt: Removable 3/4" stability belt
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars. Drop in your travel mug (with a good lid to avoid splash stains) and enjoy the ride. - Constructed of 5052 alloy and lined with rubber to better grip travel mugs - Weight: 71g (2.5 ounces) - Dimensions: 8cm (3.125") diameter at top, tapering to 7.5cm (2.95") at bottom - Lifetime PDWarranty
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
• Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key items for training • Includes essentials you need for short triathlons • Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories Includes: • TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation. • STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes • NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation • AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
The next generation of hydration: the Purist Hydroflo is the most flexible, easy to squeeze bottle ever. Delivering the highest rate of flow with Purist technology for clean, pure water taste. - Purist infusion shields the bottle from odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean - Proprietary engineered resin delivers the most flexible bottle ever designed - Ergonomic, three-sided design makes it easy to grip and is form-fitting to the hand - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design, even when the valve is open. - No push or pull required to open and close the Heart Valve. - Easy-clean mouthpiece. - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
This Stainless Steel Water Bottle Cage is deceivingly named. Though it's called a 'water bottle' cage, the lightweight, bolt-on design is fully capable of hauling bottles filled with all of your beverage selections. Tang? Check. Eggnog? Um, sure. Drink up!
It'll hold water and is probably the most fun water bottle on the planet. The Wildstyle bottle is made in the USA by Specialized and utilizes their Purist technology. No more plastic taste and it doesn't hold flavor from your last beverage the way traditional bottles do. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE # 4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
A shoutout to All-City's home city utilizing Specialized's top to the line Purist Bottle. No more lingering flavors in your bottle or plastic taste. - Rinse bottle with warm water and a mild detergent and alternatively, the bottle is dishwasher-safe on the top rack - Made of food-safe LDPE #4 plastic - BPA-free and won't leach into liquid
Page 1 of 10 Next page