Vision's Sizemore Stem is made of light and durable forged and CNC-machined 6061 T6 aluminum with a 2-bolt front clamp for easy handlebar installation even with clip-on aero bars. This fine stem includes tough M6 bolts and flip/flop graphics that look right whichever way you install the stem.
Chromag's Ranger stem is carved by technical artists using futuristic robot machines for a strong, light, and elegant piece of heavy-duty bike ordnance. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end. - CNC machined from premium alloy optimized for strength and fatigue resistance - As light as 140g - 0 degree rise, the way it should be - 31.8 bar clamp
Easton pushes the envelope yet again with their EC70 SL stem. The combination of carbon fiber and super-stiff aluminum makes this one of the stiffest stems on the market, and the 140 gram weight is nothing to complain about. The performance train keeps rolling with titanium hardware, exclusive TaperWall tech, and Easton's TopLock faceplate.
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Aaron Ross’ signature BOSS stem is a classic top load design with 52mm of reach and a 35mm rise. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 52mm reach - 35mm rise - 11 oz
• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. 35mm stack - Light enough for Trail, but strong enough for Freeride use. 210g
$140.24 $144.13 3% Savings
- Deda Elementi's lightest production stem - 3D forged and machined 7050 aluminum construction - Titanium hardware with removable, 4-bolt aluminum faceplate - 99g (110mm)
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 4-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$15.99 - $16.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Thanks to an ingenious system of shims you slip over your fork, Specialized's S-Works CLP Multi Stem is adjustable in 2-degree increments from +/- 8 degrees to +/- 16 degrees for a perfect fit on your road or mountain bike and optimum ergonomics. Forged and CNC'd from 7050 aluminum for excellent lightness and strength, the S-Works CLP Multi Stem also boasts titanium bolts, a carbon top cap and a 4-bolt carbon/aluminum faceplate that's compatible with carbon and aluminum handlebars. - 4° is adjustable from 4° to 12° - 12° is adjustable from 8° to 16°
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- Full UD OS Carbon design for ultimate rigidity - Special front clamp-design reduces stress on the bolts - Extensions: 105, 120, 135mm - Angle: -10° - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Suitable for 1-1/8-inch forks - Weight: from 195g - Color: UD Carbon
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Page 1 of 6 Next page