Super responsive and impressively light, Origin-8's Ultim8 Full Carbon Fork allows mountain bikes to float up climbs and slice corners like being stuck to rails. It features a full carbon crown, steerer, and dropouts for astounding control and maximum vibration damping. Tipping the scales at just 610 grams, it's a sure way to shave weight off your mountain bike.
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
- Lugged Cross fork to match the Double Cross Cyclocross frames - Lugged crown with Tange CrMo construction - Features eyelets for front rack and braze-ons for low-rider panniers - 44mm rake - Brake mount: cantilever
Lighten the mood with Specialized's Chisel Carbon Fatboy Rigid Fork. The uni-directional full carbon monocoque structure with carbon legs, crown, and steerer is featherweight. It's got a 160mm post mount for brakes, an integrated aluminum crown race, and aluminum dropouts that are compatible with 135mm hub and SBC OS28 end-caps for increased stiffness.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. The new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 25mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
The Plus size category is brand new, and Manitou has already improved it. That’s because their Magnum fork is standard equipment on debut Plus rides from some of the world’s most accomplished manufacturers. The Magnum is specifically tuned to maximize the rolling inertia of the larger tire patch. Translated, it means Magnum will make your Plus riding experience smooth and predictable. Pioneering a dynamic front suspension in this category is just one more, big fat example of Manitou's commitment to excellence. - Clearance for up 3.3-inch-wide tires - 120mm version internally adjustable to 140mm travel with included spacers, while 100mm version is internally adjustable to - 80mm with included spacers - Dorado air spring system - 1.5” Tapered steerer - 48mm (27.5") / 51mm (29") offset - Post Mount 180mm brakes - 34mm stanchions, alloy steerer - QR15 axle - Requires a 15x110mm hub
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Reba has always signified RockShox quality and performance. Even more so now, with new chassis options that allow Reba to be a frontrunner in any role, from XC to trail riding. With technologies developed on SID, Reba, and Revelation, Reba is the one-stop solution to everyone looking for the unmistakable RockShox performance in a proven package. The Solo Air spring lets you add air to your fork through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, while Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction for buttery smooth operation for the duration. RockShox kindly printed Sag Gradients right on the fork's upper tubes, making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. And, that perfect spring action is controlled by a Motion Control RL damper with adjustable low speed compression and lockout with blow-off valve, keeping you on track all day long. - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 29/27.5" - Maximum Tire Width: 100 x 15mm - 62mm; 110 x 15mm - 81mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
Ritchey designed their WCS Disc Cross Fork from the ground up to manage the unique stresses that disc brakes and competitive cyclocross racing deliver. • Monocoque construction • Compatible with standard and integrated headsets • Carbon dropouts and disc mount • 440 grams • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) • 140 or 160mm rotor compatibility • Brake mount: Disc • Compression plug included
$134.99 - $154.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
The RockShox Pike is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders. Its new damper rides high in the travel where it’s the plushest. Its industry redefining asymmetric approach to chassis design delivers an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio that will have other engineers playing catch up for years. The RCT3 Charger 2 Damper with DebonAir air spring delivers increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support. The firm setting has also been re-tuned to better match RockShox rear shocks, with OneLoc compatibility which allows on-the-fly suspension control. - Charger 2 Damper with DebonAir spring - Lighter chassis with signature Pike stiffness - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29+ - Stanchion Diameter: 35mm - Maximum Tire Width: 81mm - 29 x 3.0" maximum tire size - Maximum Tire Width: 82 mm
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
Any cross-country course, any distance: RockShox's SID RCT3 gives you an advantage everywhere. With the flick of a switch, the RCT3 damper changes between full travel, lockout, and threshold modes, ensuring you'll have the best suspension setting no matter the terrain. The whole chassis is light and stiff, while the Solo Air chamber is fully tunable for a custom feel and a dialed ride. Featuring an aluminum steerer, magnesium lowers, and post mount disc brake bosses, the SID RCT3 is truly ready to ride ahead of the pack.
Page 1 of 6 Next page