$9.00 - $13.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
$19.00 - $20.00
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Shifting one gear or the whole range is simple with just a twist of the wrist. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur and a SRAM or Shimano derailleur up front.
SRAM's 11-speed XX1 Grip Shift fires off shifts quickly, precisely, and most importantly, dependably. It uses SRAM's X-Actuation for sharp, consistent shifts over any terrain, in any condition. Its Rolling Thunder ball bearings have zero friction or play, letting you shift with very little effort. A carbon cover keeps the weight down, something all riders can agree on. The included locking grips offer a secure hold on your bars and makes a neat single unit. Just in case you don't like the grips, the shifter also plays well with other grips.
Designed for the most discerning, performance obsessed riders, SRAM's GX 2x11 Grip Shifters feature weight-saving construction and deliver outstanding speed and precision. SRAM's X-Actuation gives you precise and dependable 11-speed performance. These shifters are compatible with SRAM's GX 2x11-speed derailleurs and cassette. • Full metal, 11-speed indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise with Grip Shift • Three rows of ball bearings provide zero friction or play—reducing the force needed to shift and promoting long-term performance under all weather conditions with Grip Shift • Once the Grip Shift shifter and grip interlock securely, forged aluminum clamps on either end reinforce the assembly by locking tightly to handlebar • Weight: 286 grams (pair)
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$36.99 - $39.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
SHIMANO SORA SL-R3000 shift lever provides reliable and intuitive shifting for flat bar road bikes. The RAPIDFIRE PLUS left shift lever features 2WAY-RELEASE and SHIMANO's OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY shows riders what gear position is selected while riding. FEATURE -SHIMANO STI (DUAL CONTROL LEVER) with internal cable routing BENEFIT - Clean cockpit area - Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleurs
SHIMANO SORA SL-R3000 shift lever provides reliable and intuitive shifting for flat bar road bikes. The RAPIDFIRE PLUS right shift lever allows riders to downshift three gears in one stroke and SHIMANO's OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY shows riders what gear position is selected while riding. BENEFIT - Clean cockpit area - Compatible with standard 9-speed rear derailleurs
Combining the tradition of mechanical rim brakes and the precision and efficiency of modern electronic shifting, SRAM Force eTap AXS shift-brake levers are fully wireless and fully personalizable. Classic is now new. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic - Customizable fit with Reach Adjust - One port per side for Blips - Large SRAM eTap shift paddles provide positive controls for rider input - For use with mechanical rim brakes
Award-winning eTap shift logic, now with the connectivity of AXS. The SRAM RED eTap shift-brake levers build on this foundation while integrating our newest technologies. And, it offers many personalizations, from shifting sequence to brake lever reach. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic - Customizable fit with Reach Adjust - Two ports for Blips on each lever - Large SRAM eTap paddles provide positive controls for rider input - For use with mechanical rim brakes
SRAM's X4 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable shifting. They deliver SRAM's proven ergonomics and excellent performance at a great price.
$35.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use, offer solid shifting, and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
Get sharp, dependable shifting with SRAM's GX X-Actuation trigger shifters. Built for precise and swift shifting across SRAM’s wide-range 11-speed mountain cassette (sold separately), the GX trigger shifters bring championship technology to everyone. • Dedicated 2-speed and 11-speed trigger shifters • Multi-position mounting • Aluminum pull lever • MatchMaker X compatible • Weight: 242 grams (pair)
Get sharp, dependable X-Actuation shifting with SRAM's GX 2x11 Front Trigger Shifter. This left-side front shifter is compatible with SRAM’s GX 2x11-speed components (sold separately) and brings championship technology to everyone. • Dedicated 2-speed front trigger shifter • Multi-position mounting • Discreet clamp • Aluminum pull lever • MatchMaker X compatible • Weight: 122 grams
- Drivetrain speeds: 10 - Double or triple: Double - Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur - Brake lever actuation: Short pull - Weight: 368g - Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever - Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8% - Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation - Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
SRAM's NX Grip Shift with X-ACTUATION technology gives you sharp, dependable shifting. Built for precise and swift shifting across our wide range 11-speed cassette, the NX Grip Shift brings industry changing technology to everyone. - SRAM 1x X-ACTUATION for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Speed Metal shift indexing - Rolling Thunder ball bearing technology - Jaws lock-on grip technology - Most affordable fully featured 1x grip shifter in the industry - Color: Black - Weight: 144 grams (includes clamps, cable and JAWS lock-on grip) - Speeds: 1 x 11-speed
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
SRAM's X0 shifters aren't just a pretty face, they actually have an Olympic Gold medal to their credit. But you'd expect that from some of the lightest and quickest shifters out there and some of the easiest to use, too. They actually allow you to shift across up to 6 gears at once, and with their simple twisting action you never miss shifts. Ride light, shift fast and go for the gold with X0!
The SL-700 Trigger Shifters maintain the legacy of SRAM Road shifting performance in a flat bar design. 11-speed Exact Actuation provides crisp, dependable shifting and is compatible with SRAM’s 2x11-speed road components (sold separately). • Left (front): 2-speed • Right (rear): 11-speed
$63.99 - $134.99
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
SRAM's XX1 Trigger Shifter gives you the fastest draw in town. And, it spares no expense with regards to weight and accuracy, thanks to a full carbon body, minimalist construction and X-Actuation. This right-side rear shifter is compatible with SRAM’s XX1 rear derailleur and cassette (sold separately). • SRAM 1x X-Actuation for precise and dependable 11-speed performance • Zero Loss engagement for fastest shifting • Multi-adjustable trigger shifter • MatchMaker X compatible • Adjustable carbon pull lever and carbon cover • Includes full Gore Ride-On cable system • Weight: 91 grams
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the XX1 Eagle X-ACTUATION trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 3 laps into your race or 150 days into your season, the XX1 Eagle trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Nexus Revoshift 3-speed shifter with optical gear display.
Shimano XTR M9100 shifters feature fast and intuitive operation. - Shimano I-Spec shifters mount directly to brakes so no handlebar clamp is needed - Compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Right shifter features quicker lever access and light operation force, and is compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Left shift features only one shift lever (2-way release)—push lever forward to up-shift; and either push or pull the lever to down-shift
Shimano XTR M9100 shifters feature fast and intuitive operation. - Right shifter features quicker lever access and light operation force, and is compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Left shift features only one shift lever (2-way release)—push lever forward to up-shift; and either push or pull the lever to down-shift
The Shimano Deore XT SL-M8100 shifter is designed for 12-speed drivetrains. - Clamp-band design - Instantaneous push and pull movements - Shifter Style: Trigger - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain
Page 1 of 4 Next page