- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response
- Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference)
- Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set
- Stainless steel for anti-rust protection
- Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance
- Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.)
- 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.)
- Stainless steel
- Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.)
- SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.)
- SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.)
- Inner end caps (2 pcs.)
- OT-SP41 1700 mm
- OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 800mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1