Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all.
- Set of 2 locks, all using the same key
- Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key
- Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike.
- 4-Digit resettable combo lock
- Adjustable cable length
- Pocket-sized for easy transport
- Cable Length: 3.9ft
- Cable Diameter: 1.6mm
- Weight: 88g
The lightest U-lock on the market. The Carlito’s compact design offers security that can easily fit in the pocket of your jeans or messenger bag and not weight you down.
- Security level 4
- Silicone overmold
- Shackle size: 75mm x 127mm
- 3 keys included
- Weight: 395g (Under 1lb)
Folds like origami but solid like Fort Knox. The compact package folds up easily and can be put in your back pocket or mounted to your frame using the included water bottle mount. We use hardened pins and 5mm thick steel links. Seamlessly wraps around your frame and secure your ride to anything from a bike rack to lamp post.
- Security level 7
- Security of a U-lock but will fit in the palm of your hand
- Bottle cage mount included
- 3 keys included
- Weight: 1lb 6 oz
This Hooligan is 40 inches of hardened chain wrapped in a soft nylon sheath. The lock head is covered in soft-touch silicone to prevent dinging your bike. Lock up the frame and either front or rear wheel to keep your bike safe. Long enough to be worn around your torso but will fold down small enough to fit in a bag.
- Security level 6
- 7mm diameter steel chain
- 40-inch in length
- 3 keys included
- Weight: 2lb 12oz
Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
OnGuard's Bulldog Combo DT will guard your bike day and night. It boasts a 13mm-wide hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's resettable 4-digit combination lock for top-notch protection. There's also a 4-foot braided steel cable to lock up wheels and accessories. With the included mounting bracket, you can bring this lock along for every ride.
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Mastiff Chain delivers major protection for your bike in high-risk areas. Its titanium-reinforced, 10mm hexagonal links resist attacks from saws and cutters, while the burly lock resists picking, pulling, and bumping and locks on all four sides of the shackle, maximizing resistance to pulling attacks. This lock comes with five keys, including one with a built-in light.
OnGuard's PitBull STD is a sturdy U-lock that defends your bicycle with 1/2-inch hardened steel and OnGuard's X4 quattro-bolt lock. And thanks to the included mounting bracket the PitBull will be along for every ride. This lock also comes with five keys plus OnGuard's Microlight key, which has a built-in light.
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools
- New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power
- Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks
- Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport
- Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking
- New sliding dustcover
- Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals
- Key Safe Program
- Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm)
- Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops.
Specifications & Features:
- 6/10 security rating
- 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE
- Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks
- HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant
- Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking
- Includes 4’ KRYPTOFLEX DOUBLE LOOPED CABLE for securing front wheel or accessories
- Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport
- Protective vinyl coating
- Key Safe Program
- Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm)
- Product weight: 3.65 lbs (1.66 kgs)
The uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo folding lock offers an outstanding level of protection. This lock meets all the safety requirements and also creates a coherent style: the uGrip BORDO 5700 Combo colors are a perfect match for those of the helmet models ABUS Pedelec and ABUS Urban-I 2.0 Neon. It's the ideal keyless companion for anyone in search of a coordinated look.
- 5mm steel bars
- Color-matching lock body (only "core" colors)
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- High-quality automatic cylinder
- The "convenient transport mode" (CTM) provides immediate use of the lock
ABUS' Pro Tectic 4960 Chain provides an additional layer of security when using the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock (sold separately). Patented "push n' lock" technology makes using this accessory chain a snap, no separate closing of the shackle is necessary, and your bike can be easily secured to a fixed object. The 6mm chain is made of special hardened steel. This chain cannot lock to itself, only to the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock.
- Mechanism Type: Key
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Shackle Shape: None
- Length: 85 cm/100 cm
- For use with the ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock