Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
- cold forged aluminum sidepull brake with quick release - Standard pull rear, reverse pull front - Pads included
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
Origin-8's Classique Sport Road Levers deliver modern braking performance with a classic look. They're made of light and tough forged aluminum with composite bodies and ergonomic rubber hoods for top comfort. They are perfect for use with sidepull, centerpull and cantilever brakes and also have quick-releases for opening your brakes for easier wheel removal/installation.
- 50mm long molded brake blocks with domed nut hardware to fit most road calipers
- Short 85mm forged aluminum arm linear brake, for use with standard pull levers, STI - Ideal for Touring, Cyclocross, BMX, etc - Micro-adjust linear springs and angle adjustable threaded pads included
The short blade design of the Origin-8 Mini Trigger Brake Lever gives a clean, sleek look—with great stopping power—to your handlebars. • Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Cold forged double bent lever blade • 1-finger lever blade • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Short blade design • Left hand • 76g each
The SRAM Guide RSC is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. SRAM started from scratch, to create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control. Brand-new SwingLink technology provides more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and better lever-feel than you’ve ever experienced. Steep-line confidence. Deep-corner dominance. Ride every trail like you own it. Now featuring the World Championship-winning S4 caliper with Bleeding Edge and Heat Shield technologies. - Weight: 381 grams - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4-piston, dual diameter caliper - Finish: Polished Silver Ano, Black Ano - Pad: Steel-backed organic - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Special Features: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Contact Point Adjust, Piggyback Reservoir, - MatchMaker X compatible, Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Tech Highlights: SwingLink, PURE Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Lever Pivot Bearings, - Bleeding Edge, Heat Shield - Material: Forged aluminum *Rotor and adaptor sold separately
$24.99 - $27.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Brake Pads fit Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They feature Jagwire's tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe position. And there are wheel guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
•Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes •Forged aluminum construction •25.4/26.0mm clamp •270g pair
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •Aluminum construction •2.5 finger •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •171g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BL-R550 / BL-3500
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
Page 1 of 20 Next page