Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable—and just maybe the most fun—alloy bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence-inspiring when the terrain gets rough. With all-new gravel geometry and category-leading tire clearance, the Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel, and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
The Diverge Elite E5 utilizes our premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork for a fast, confident, and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. Shimano's gravel inspired GRX 400 group shifts 2x10 gears smoothly on any terrain, while Axis Elite alloy wheels with Road Sport 35mm tires provide an efficient ride on pavement with the versatility for hardpack dirt riding.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1-inch with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chainrings, we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Base E5 becomes a light, lively, and versatile bike that's ready to attack any surface.
- We tossed gravel geometry "status quo" out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach and introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go or how long you plan to stay out.
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence-inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super-intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders—it's more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it's time to hit some gravel. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Float over rough stuff with fast rolling Specialized Pathfinder 42c tires featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing, 3.5lbs (1.7kg) lighter than our Crosstrail Hydro model.
- Maximum control through hyper intuitive shifting with 1x8 wide range gearing, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- X- Premium sport level tire
The masses have flocked to the Libre. It's known for its ability to crush big rides, carry tons of gear, perform jaw-dropping skids, and may or may not have been tested by wheelieing with one hand while holding a beer in the other. Who knows. Featuring our Carbon Verso fork with its multitude of carrying capabilities, the Libre is the more budget-friendly version of our badass gravel adventure bike.
KONA 6061 ALUMINUM
Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. A tough, durable, light alloy, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing's wall thickness can be increased or decreased, as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame's strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it's needed.
TUBELESS COMPATIBLE RIMS
Tubeless rims allow for tires with more puncture resistance; the ability to run lower tire pressure, which provides better tire grip on the trail; lower rolling resistance; and weight savings over traditional tube and tire systems.
12x142mm, 12x148 and 12x157 rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of the rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted. For 2017, you'll see the 12x148 Boost standard in the mix. Boost spacing provides more tire clearance at the chainstay yoke, while the rear wheel is stiffer and more durable relative to a 12x142 thru-axle.
The ECR is Surly's answer to those times when you just need to escape to the woods for a while to get away from the humdrum of life. Those familiar with this steel mule know it’s designed around plus tires, previously of the 29” variety. A fully loaded 29+ bike is an excellent way to explore and get away for a while… if you’re of a certain stature that is. For smaller riders, it poses several challenges though. And no one wants new problems when they’re in the woods trying to escape old ones. To solve this, Surly redesigned the smaller sizes of the ECR to work with 27.5+ while the larger sizes are still equipped with 29+. All you medium specimens out there get your pick of the litter as Surly is offering that size in both options.
Other updates to the ECR include and are limited to: Gnot-Boost rear spacing and a killer new beige paint job. It retains the abundant accessory mounts that we all know and love like Surly Trip Guide for brakes and derailleurs, fender, rack, and Bill/Ted eyelets, and a Rohloff torque arm slot. The 29+ sizes have two water bottle mounts and one set of Three-Pack bosses. You’ve got lots of options to bring all your “necessities” with you and still have room for excess baggage if you’ve got it.
This thing called 'gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It's designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. Designed for flat bars and with geometry even more progressive then the new drop-bar Diverge, you better hang onto your flannel. We've significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you 'in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical singletrack to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your
hands, arms, and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket, and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
The same Ritchey ride quality you demand that's ready to ride where ever you go—whether on your local loop or up Alp d'Hueze—without performance sacrifice.
- Ritchey triple-butted Logic tubing
- Clears 30c tires
- Full carbon noise-damping straight steerer fork
- Proprietary coupling system doesn't require special tools or effect ride quality
- Dropout: QR
- Top Tube Length (Effective): 536
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Brake Type: Disc
A meticulously designed, beautifully-constructed track racer destined to take the modern fixed-gear rider beyond the velodrome. Built to be the track bike we’d always dreamed of owning, this competition-ready steel frame soaks up bumps and sprints like a champ. Boasting a single set of bottle bosses and bumped-up tire clearance, it’s drilled for brakes and fully street legal.
- 612 Select tubing: We’ve carefully chosen every piece of tubing on every frame size to provide the best ride possible
- Drilled for brakes: Drilled for front and rear brakes when quick and safe stopping is needed off the track
- Tire clearance: Run 25c tires on the track or swap ‘em out for 32c cross tires when you’re ready to hit the street
- Lugged fork crown: Thoughtful custom touches add class and style — perhaps where you least expect it
- Signature seat collar: Train your eyes on that timeless and tasteful brazed-on seat collar, elegantly designed around the All-City logo
- Custom dropouts: Signature stainless steel Hennepin Bridge track dropouts add grace and a dash of pride for AC’s home turf
- Reinforced bottle bosses: Beautiful stars reinforce the bottle bosses and our obsessive attention to detail
- Liquid paint and E.D. coat: Our topnotch wet paint finish sparkles with depth and luster, while an E.D. coating protects against rust.
We built the Thunderdome to celebrate the urban cycling and track-racing communities-the very heartbeat of All-City. Crafted from 7000 Series Aluminum, drilled for front and rear brakes, and now available as a complete bike for the very first time, this lightweight and responsive racer has proven itself on the boards of velodromes across the globe.
Stripped down and race-ready, this scary-fast champ is ready to tear through left turns and track crits in record time. From distance to sprints, all this rocket asks is that you hold on tight.
- Officially approved for full-on, heart-stopping track racing by the Union Cycliste Internationale, the world governing body for sports cycling.
Drilled For Front and Rear Brakes
- Race it brake-free in its natural habitat, or run front and rear brakes if you wanna take the Thunderdome to the streets.
Round Profile Tubing
- With a nod to classic styling and efficient performance, the Thunderdome boasts round profile tubing constructed from 7000 Series Aluminum.
- Outfitted with the lightweight Whisky No.7 RD Tapered carbon fork for high style and precise handling.
Stainless Axle Pads
- Replaceable stainless steel axle pads for increased durability.
UID Paint and Polished Frame Accents
- Our topnotch wet paint sparkles with depth and luster, contrasting with beautifully polished aluminum sections from the starting line to the photo finish.
Classic Headtube With Modern Performance
- Clean and stylish, a tapered headtube offers increased stiffness and improved cornering.
Signature Seat Collar
- Our fully custom Shot Collar seatpost clamp gets the job done with a little flair.
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone, when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retul fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to move weight off your back and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.