$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$125.00 - $143.00
High quality sealed bearing hub is available in traditional and modern configurations. - Steel axle, aluminum end caps with steel knurled contact surfaces - Same proven driver mechanism as higher priced models - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Skewer Included: No - Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge
$599.95 - $1,000.00 $1,000.00 Up to 40% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
Equip yourself with the wheel that carried Tony Martin to a World Championship and reach the pinnacle of your own potential. Zipp’s Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc underwent extensive fluid dynamic modeling, wind-tunnel testing, and relentless refinement so you can enjoy no-holds-barred aero domination. With a variance in width of just a single centimeter from rim to hub, the Super-9 is almost invisible to the wind. Plus the wide rim creates a virtually seamless integration with the tire, increasing aerodynamics and allowing wider tires run at a lower pressure. This diminishes rolling resistance, increases rider comfort, and reduces the chance of pinch flatting.
$348.00 - $519.00
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE 25 comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions. Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip-and-grip fest all over again.
$361.00 - $532.00
Just wide enough, just light enough. At 30mm internal rim width the M 1700 SPLINE 30 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest terrain. But with a high-end build, butted spokes, patented alloy Pro Lock nipples and the benchmark Ratchet System hubs, it still comes in at a low weight. Low weight means it's very reactive to rider input. Reactive means fun, and fun is why we are all doing this, right?
$315.00 - $420.00
The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is characterized by its super stiff yet lightweight medium-profile aluminum rim. The use of the PHR nipple system allows a very low weight. Stiffness is generated via the big cross-section and thanks to the 18mm internal width and the tubeless-ready design, it is ideally equipped for the use of modern road bike tires. The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is a wheel that excels on any terrain, transfers every bit of energy into forward momentum, and takes every corner with Swiss precision.
$1,330.00 - $1,843.00
The punchers wheel: The medium-profile aero rim, partly bladed spokes, and lightweight build make it easy to flow with the pack and launch your punchy attack when the time is right. Even in the harshest weather conditions the ARC 1100 DICUT 48 will lead you rapidly to the line. Combining carbon know-how with SWISS SIDEs leading aero knowledge, this wheel epitomizes lightweight and low drag. The aero hub design, featuring straight pull nail-head spokes and SINC ceramic bearings, make it stiff and smooth rolling — just right to surprise the lead-out train.
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Wt: 180g - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.05mm - LTF-R: 13.85mm - CTF-L: 27.95mm - CTF-R: 41.15mm
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
$387.00 - $546.00
For riders looking for more — more grip, more capability — the M 1700 SPLINE 35 is the right choice. Wearing some plus size tires, this wheelset will carry you far into all mountain terrain. Offering an almost unbeatable ratio of affordability, high-end components, and build, it is the workingman's wheel. Its simple and durable straight-pull construction with DT's high precision Ratchet System hubs make it so reliable and easy to use, that all that's left for you is to focus on the ride and think about the next adventure.
$539.00 - $750.00
The Enduro incarnation of the SPLINE ONE line-up. Based on a rim that has survived top to bottom runs without a tire under world class riders such as Aaron Gwin, the EX 1501 SPLINE ONE 25 has nothing to prove when it comes to strength. For Enduro racers it comes in handy that it features tech details like the specially developed rim surface hardening process for increased durability at no additional weight. Being built of DT's highest-end components through and through, it should come as no surprise that Jared Graves and Richie Rude have been dominating the EWS on this exact wheelset.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32.2 - Profile: 20 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 490g - ERD: 559 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookess disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with striaght pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 737g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
$99.99 - $139.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Elite Series road hubs - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - Sealed bearings Straight Pull Spoke: PCD-L: 30.3mm PCD-R: 30.3mm LTF-L: 13.1mm LTF-R: 13.1mm CTF-L: 36.9mm CTF-R: 36.9mm J-Bend Spoke: PCD-L: 31mm PCD-R: 31mm LTF-L: 10.78mm LTF-R: 10.78mm CTF-L: 39.22mm CTF-R: 39.22mm
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
Stan's Arch CB7 is the ultimate carbon trail wheel. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke and durable enough for the Enduro World Series circuit. With a focus on ride quality, the Arch CB7 features a special layup and shape that deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan's patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. This wheel rolls on an updated Neo hub featuring a Durasync 6-pawl freehub with fast 10-degree engagement. The 100% CNC-machined hub shell and smoother-rolling centerless ground axle help ensure long life and reliable performance. - Arch CB7 wheels include pre-installed tubeless tape and presta valves - Designed for trail riding and enduro racing - Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and reduce rim weight - 100% CNC-machined hubs with 6-pawl simultaneous engagement - Sapim Race 2.0/1.8/2.0 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster - Patented Bead Socket Technology rim shape easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal - WideRight rim design optimized for 2.25 - 2.50" tires
- Threaded for singlespeed freewheel, includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 46mm
Optimized to exceed limits. - Mountain bike's first tuned carbon wheel system for downhill. - Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding. - Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. - Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed.
Page 1 of 32 Next page