Stan's award-winning Avion disc redefined what was possible with road tubeless performance. The Avion R brings all those advantages to rim brake bikes. That means decreased rolling resistance, incredible handling, and unbeatable comfort. We added a special high-temp resin brake track, but kept total wheelset weight barely over 1450g, making the Avion R one of the most versatile high-performance road wheels made. The Avion R also features Stan's Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) for a more lively and responsive ride that won't jar your molars loose when the road gets rough.
Avion wheels come with yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels come set up 9x100 QR with skewer. Inside the included small parts bag, you'll find AS0148 Avion R All Weather Blue brake pads, replacement spokes, and a final QC readout for your unique wheelset.
WARNING: Use only Avion R brake pads, Swiss Stop Black Prince, or Swiss Stop Flash Pro Platinum pads. Avion R All Weather Blue pads (AS0148) are recommended for best performance, and a pair are included with each Avion R wheel.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- Designed for disc brake road, gravel, and cyclocross
- 100% CNC-machined Neo Ultimate hubs
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster
- BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires
- 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25mm-40mm tires
|Axle||130 x 10mm QR|
|Inner Rim Width||21.6mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28mm|
|Hub||Neo R Ultimate with Speedsync|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Ray Black 2.0/(0.9x2.2)/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Extras||Tubeless rim tape, tubeless valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Shimano/SRAM / Black/white / 700c||847746020684||SWAV90025|