The Comp Mountain Bike shoes take a whole lot of comfort, mix it with some serious pedaling efficiency, and add a layer of grippy trail traction for good measure. The result is a feature-packed and reliable all mountain shoe that delivers the right mix of performance and durability for a variety of trail conditions.
Designed with Body Geometry attributes at the forefront, the comfortable fit and stiff sole provide maximum pedal efficiency and power transfer. The Boa S2-SV dial, meanwhile, is easily replaceable without using any tools, and it allows for on-the-fly fit adjustments. The materials used in the construction are also designed to take a beating, whether it be an accidental root or rock strike, while the SlipNot tread gives you reliable trail traction when you need it.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial & lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard-molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for a comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all-day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Approximate weight: 365g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Single Boa S2-SV dial and asymmetric strap closure|
|Upper||Stitched synthetic and mesh|
|Outsole||Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot rubber tread|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||6.0|
|Weight||365g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.