With a stylish but traditional design, the Skarab 22 is durable, lightweight, and made for adventure. An included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5-liter reservoir makes it easy to remain hydrated anywhere you explore. Whether you're shouldering it through the woods or simply finding the perfect spot to set up the hammock, an open mesh foam AirScape backpanel will help you stay both comfortable and dry. Attachment loops let you put away the trekking poles and grab your binoculars or camera with both hands, while mesh side pockets keep snacks within instant reach—and keep the hangry at bay.
TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
- Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Under lid zip pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
Osprey Packs | Skarab/Skimmer Series | Product Tour
|Black / 2.5L / 22L / One Size||845136081963||10001933||210000075520|
|Deep Blue / 2.5L / 22L / One Size||845136081062||10001887|