The DBX 3.0 DH helmet has all of the high-end downhill features at a great value. Leatt's focus when designing this helmet was on world-class safety and value for intelligent DH riders like you. With an ASTM Downhill-certified fiber shell and brain rotation and concussion reduction tech, this is the real deal. It's also fitted with a convenient Fidlock magnetic buckle.
Leatt helmets feature 360° Turbine Technology. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages—the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. It is further equipped with a breakaway visor function that offers extra rotational force reduction in a crash. So, the next time you crash, see to it that you are protected by the best!
- Fiberglass ASTM DH certified shell in two sizes
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Superior ventilation
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational force reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952–10, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- Weight: From 1160g ± 50g (2.55 lbs)