This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation.
The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included.
- 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center
- Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels
- Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels
- Includes cassette spacer
- Material: Aluminum
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm.
Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available
- Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals.
Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
The most important transitions isn't T1 or T2; it's the transition from home to the race, so protect your wheels with Zipp's Wheel Bag. It's designed to hold two wheels inside a padded pocket, and it features a stuff sack for race supplies.
Help ensure your rotors are not damaged, contaminated in transit, or in storage with this simple solution. This also helps protect anything that may come into contact with the rotor during transport.
- Protects rotors during transit
- Neoprene cover to protect against water and grease
- Reinforced gusset and drawstring to protect the edges of the rotor and to cinch down tightly during transit
- Holds one wheel securely for transport (up to 700c with 35mm CX tire installed).
- Connects to second Zipp Connect wheel bag to transform into a double wheel bag.
- Sturdy water-resistant EVA construction.
- Includes removable axle/QR pocket.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set
- Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches
- Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders
- Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender