Power Grips Sport Pedal Kits include black Power Grips attached to a pair of quality, metal cage pedals.
- Offers increased pedal power and exceptional durability at a low price point
- Pedals feature a resin body with steel cage, ball and cone bearings, forged spindle, and a wide platform
- The pre-set adjustable bracket easily adjusts to fit different shoe sizes with a Phillips screwdriver and 8mm wrench
Chase your dreams with the KEO 2 MAX CARBON pedal. The large contact area offers perfect power transfer from your legs to your bike. The carbon body provides a lightweight, efficient platform, while the Chromoly+ axle offers reliability in all conditions. Install your pedal, adjust the tension, and you're ready to ride.
- Technology: Spring
- Cleats: Keo Grip
- Retention: 8 to 12
- Body: Carbon
- Spindle: Chromoly+
- Platform material: Stainless Steel
- Platform area: 500mm²
- Platform width: 60mm
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm)
- Weight (pedal): 125g
- Weight (pair + cleats): 312g
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages.
- Technology: Spring
- Cleats: Keo Grip
- Retention: 8 to 12
- Body: Composite
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Platform Material: Composite
- Platform area: 400mm²
- Platform width: 50mm
- Q Factor: 53mm
- Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm)
- Weight (pedal): 140g
- Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring.
- Use: Road
- Material: Polyamide + PTFE
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm
- Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm
- Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines
- Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives
- 22.5mm height/105mm width
- CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance
- Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately)
- Weight: 405g
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps
-Durable metal buckle
-Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel)
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability.
- Chromoly axle
- Dual DU bushing system
- Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 395g per pair
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release.
- Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals
- 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip
- 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes
- Plastic spacing shims included
- Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.
Crank Brothers Mallet DH, the choice of DH world champions.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 8 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Traction pad technology customizable interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Wing material cast: Stainless steel
- Spring material 300 series stainless steel
- Release angle 15° / 20°
- Max rider weight no restriction
- Q-factor 57mm
- Inner bearing type IGUS LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat premium brass cleats with shims included
- Adjustable pins 8 per side for grip
- Endcap hex alloy
- Weight: 479 grams
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals.
- Chromoly spindles
- Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge
- Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals
- Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499)
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit.
- Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals
- The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Xpedo's designers went back to the drawing board for the GFX to create a fresh new design to meet the demands of the evolving downhill racing styles. The latitude entry system allows rapid engagement in any condition, positioning the front claw upwards for intuitive, seamless contact with the pedal. The Posi-Fit retention system is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. The low-profile 6061 CNC body with adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of shoes. Tapered cromoly spindles roll on three precision cartridge bearings for easy maintenance. Wider Q-factor allows ample clearance between shoe and crankarm.
- Weight: 468g CrMo
- Body: 60661 CNC AL
- Spindle: Cromoly
- Bearings: 3 Cartridge
- Springs: SWP
- Pins: 16 adjustable height grub pins per pair
- Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)