Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
Looking for a great brake upgrade for your SRAM or Campagnolo-equipped cyclocross bike? TRP's CX-8.4 linear-pulls are the answer. The 84mm-tall CNC'd-aluminum arms work seamlessly with SRAM and Campy levers, and they deliver outstanding stopping power and speed control while providing ample mud clearance. Plus, the integrated barrel adjuster on the noodle makes those on-the-fly adjustments simple. Feathery titanium hardware keeps weight down, and you'll love the brake-pad holders that make toeing-in and replacing the pads a breeze.
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
High performance Kevlar, Ceramic, Brass and resin composite material. Provides excellent brake power with minimal effort at the brake lever. Performance is consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent. High quality springs included with every set (where applicable). Fits: Magura - MT 2,4,6,8 Campagnolo - Road Disc
High performance compound for alloy wheels. Improved power and modulation with excellent wet weather stopping power. Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - Campagnolo Potenza 2016 - Campagnolo Athena 2016 - Campagnolo Veloce 2016 - Campagnolo Centaur 2017
Characteristics: - smooth feel in the brake lever - predictable and progressive brake power - very high durability - consistently quiet operation Fits: SRAM - HRD - eTap HRD - Level Ultimate,TLM
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
•55mm cartridge inserts •Compatible with most road caliper brake pad holders •All weather performance
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
•Dual pivot brake design •Forged aluminum construction •340g pair •SHIMANO Equivalent BR-2400
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
The Sun Traditional Trike can be made even more useful with the addition of a powerful rear disc brake. This rear disc brake conversion kit includes all necessary components for upgrading your 2016 or later Sun Traditional Trike to smooth and safe braking under hard conditions. The parking brake feature on both front and rear brake levers allows you to lock either or both brakes simultaneously to load or unload with ease. Simple and common parts mean easy maintenance for years of use. Kit includes all components including items such as cable ties and other small parts for an original-equipment look. - Promax mechanical disc brake caliper with adapter - Promax 160mm stainless steel rotor with 15mm trike axle adapter - All components necessary for upgrade are included - Includes zip ties, axle keys, new grips and other small parts - Fits only new 2016 Sun Traditional 24" Trikes with new derailleur tab and brake mount on rear unit
- Excellent for cross, urban or touring bikes where being able to brake from the top of your drop bars is desired - Forged aluminum lever with slanted barrel adjuster and hinged clamp for easy installation - Can also be installed alone as you might do on a Track bike - Made for 26.0/25.4mm drop bars with a 24mm OD section (most road bars and track bars)
- Replacement barrel adjuster for 105 5800 brakes
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
$9.99 - $16.99
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Page 1 of 13 Next page