The Artex MIPS is a blast of fresh air in helmet design, offering an exceptionally compact road-race-inspired design coupled with a removable visor and slightly deeper coverage for riding trails and grinding out long miles on mixed-surface roads. The fit is luxurious and secure, thanks to Giro's highly adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS system that allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact. The outer shell is molded from a tough polycarbonate that’s fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using Giro's In-Mold construction process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk.
Let your street style shine
When the city is your stomping ground, the Camden MIPS is the helmet you reach for. The compact shape of the Camden MIPS creates attractive style while still providing extended coverage, and the plush anti-microbial padding keeps you comfortable over the course of a day from your morning commute to rolling with friends for an evening show. The integrated rear light makes the entire rear of the helmet glow red, for substantially increased visibility on the road, and the Roc Loc City Air system provides superior fit comfort with enhanced ventilation via four large vents that are easily adjustable on the fly. The Camden MIPS also is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts, and it is certified to the new Speed E-Bike standard NTA 8776 for the latest in head protection technology.
- Wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Deep internal channels with 4 closable upper vents
- 10 vents, four with adjustable wind tunnel ventilation
- CPSC bicycle certification
- Hybrid in mold construction
- Extended coverage
- Roc Loc Air fit system
The Fixture MIPS brings confident mountain bike style and breezy ventilation together in a compact design that complements nearly any ride -- especially when there's dirt under tread. Some of Giro's best features, like In-Mold construction coupled with the ease and comfort of their acclaimed Roc Loc Sport fit system, offer the versatility you need to ride everything from fire-road adventures to swooping singletrack trails. The Roc Loc also is seamlessly integrated with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts.
Go big in the Fixture MIPS XL Helmet, made specifically for riders in need of an extra-large size who want breezy ventilation, the ease of the Roc Loc Sport fit system, and confident style.
Inspired by the confident mountain style and breezy ventilation of our Fixture helmet, the Fixture MIPS XL is built around many of our best features, like In-Mold construction coupled with the ease and comfort of our acclaimed Roc Loc Sport fit system. Meanwhile, a seamlessly integrated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts, ensures that you have the latest in head protection technology, too. This makes the Fixture MIPS XL one of the best performance value mountain bike helmets available.
Among the Manifest's extraordinary features is Spherical Technology, which utilizes a ball-and-socket design powered by MIPS, the market-leading brain protection system that helps to reduce rotational forces. Spherical Technology allows the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash and also eliminates contact with a hard-plastic slip-plane. In addition to leading head protection, the Manifest offers wide-open airflow thanks to the AURA reinforcing arch, which bolsters structural integrity while allowing air to flow into the massive Wind Tunnel vents. You'll also get a comfortable, secure fit with the easy fit and positioning adjustments built in to the Roc Loc Trail Air fit system and plush, antimicrobial XT2 padding for exceptional sweat absorption.
- Spherical Technology’s Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. It also eliminates contact with hard plastic or slip-planes against the skin.
- Dual-density foam liners designed to address high- and low-speed impacts for more comprehensive energy management.
- Structural integrity is bolstered by the shatter-resistant and translucent AURA reinforcing arch that runs throughout the helmet.
- Integrated eyewear grippers help secure sunglasses.
- All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts.
- This visor features an adjustment mechanism that lets you move the visor up and down in indexed steps. These steps include three riding positions plus a high position for goggle storage above your brow. The design allows you to easily adjust your visor with one hand while riding.
- Pure silver is the secret ingredient that gives XT2 the power to provide natural, permanent anti-odor protection to keep your helmet feeling and smelling fresh.
- The integrated rubber goggle gripper on the back of the helmet helps to ensure that goggles stay in place even when you’re getting rowdy on the trail.
- The Roc Loc Trail Air Fit System offers micro-adjustable fit adjustment, enhanced ventilation, and durable design that resists abrasion, scratches, and UV rays.
From long climbs to rowdy, technical descents, the Montaro MIPS helmet inspires your ride no matter where the trail takes you. Its compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit. In addition to this helmet’s already impressive cooling power, it’s outfitted with hydrophilic, anti-microbial pads that can absorb up to ten-times their weight in sweat. Giro designed the Montaro MIPS to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Yet another great feature is the full camera mount integration—a clever break-away interface for your favorite light or camera.
The Quarter is one of the lowest-profile helmets we've ever made, and it's also the lightest we've made with an ABS shell. The essentials are here—an EPS liner for impact management, a tough outer shell, riveted webbing anchors, and plush, sweat absorbent pads that are easy to swap for dialing in the fit. Another standout feature—the polyurethane coating—helps to protect the EPS liner from daily wear and tear. Plus it's available in a bunch of great colors and three Super Fit sizes.
The Radix MIPS helmet combines rugged style and durability to meet the demands of core trail riders, with the coverage, lightweight, and ventilation riders need to ride comfortably and confidently, all day.
The Radix MIPS helmet is for the rugged adventurer who appreciates a perfect fit, the sun staying out of their eyes, and plenty of ventilation.
The highly adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS system allows you to customize fit and feel for enhanced stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact. The P.O.V. Visor offers 15 degrees of adjustment, and the tough polycarbonate outer shell is fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using our in-mold construction process, to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk.
- Construction: Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Sport: Cycling
- Number of vents: 25
- Ventilation type: Wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Fit system: Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS
The Source MIPS helmet combines advanced performance and protection in a rugged, trail-ready design. Featuring deep coverage with aggressive ventilation from 16 vents coupled with deep internal channeling, it helps keep things cool even when the riding gets rowdy. And with the comfort and secure feel of the Roc Loc 5 fit system with Integrated MIPS brain protection, plus a moto-style adjustable screw-in visor and full lower Hardbody durability, you get a helmet that's capably equipped for fun and adventure.
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)—allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell and EPS liner
- Polycarbonate Hardbody lower shell
- Adjustable moto-style screw-in visor
- Coolfit anti-microbial padding
- 16 Wind Tunnel Vents with internal channeling
- Roc Loc 5
Impact liner type:
- EPS foam liner
- 340g (size Medium)
The Syntax MIPS combines a touch of European flair with slightly deeper coverage and high-performance features—all tucked into a very slim design. The outer shell is molded from a tough polycarbonate that’s fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using Giro's In-Mold construction process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk. The fit is luxurious and secure, thanks to the highly adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS system that allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort. Another benefit is integrated MIPS which can provide an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
- Integrated MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system)—allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact
- In-mold construction
- Four-piece polycarbonate interlocking hardbody shell
- Full hardbody wrap
- Polycarbonate shell
NUMBER OF VENTS
- Coolfit anti-microbial padding
- Wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Roc Loc 5 Air IMPS MIPS
IMPACT LINER TYPE
- US CPSC bicycle for ages 5+
- EU: CE EN 1078