A meticulously designed, beautifully-constructed track racer destined to take the modern fixed-gear rider beyond the velodrome. Built to be the track bike we’d always dreamed of owning, this competition-ready steel frame soaks up bumps and sprints like a champ. Boasting a single set of bottle bosses and bumped-up tire clearance, it’s drilled for brakes and fully street legal.
- 612 Select tubing: We’ve carefully chosen every piece of tubing on every frame size to provide the best ride possible
- Drilled for brakes: Drilled for front and rear brakes when quick and safe stopping is needed off the track
- Tire clearance: Run 25c tires on the track or swap ‘em out for 32c cross tires when you’re ready to hit the street
- Lugged fork crown: Thoughtful custom touches add class and style — perhaps where you least expect it
- Signature seat collar: Train your eyes on that timeless and tasteful brazed-on seat collar, elegantly designed around the All-City logo
- Custom dropouts: Signature stainless steel Hennepin Bridge track dropouts add grace and a dash of pride for AC’s home turf
- Reinforced bottle bosses: Beautiful stars reinforce the bottle bosses and our obsessive attention to detail
- Liquid paint and E.D. coat: Our topnotch wet paint finish sparkles with depth and luster, while an E.D. coating protects against rust.
We built the Thunderdome to celebrate the urban cycling and track-racing communities-the very heartbeat of All-City. Crafted from 7000 Series Aluminum, drilled for front and rear brakes, and now available as a complete bike for the very first time, this lightweight and responsive racer has proven itself on the boards of velodromes across the globe.
Stripped down and race-ready, this scary-fast champ is ready to tear through left turns and track crits in record time. From distance to sprints, all this rocket asks is that you hold on tight.
- Officially approved for full-on, heart-stopping track racing by the Union Cycliste Internationale, the world governing body for sports cycling.
Drilled For Front and Rear Brakes
- Race it brake-free in its natural habitat, or run front and rear brakes if you wanna take the Thunderdome to the streets.
Round Profile Tubing
- With a nod to classic styling and efficient performance, the Thunderdome boasts round profile tubing constructed from 7000 Series Aluminum.
- Outfitted with the lightweight Whisky No.7 RD Tapered carbon fork for high style and precise handling.
Stainless Axle Pads
- Replaceable stainless steel axle pads for increased durability.
UID Paint and Polished Frame Accents
- Our topnotch wet paint sparkles with depth and luster, contrasting with beautifully polished aluminum sections from the starting line to the photo finish.
Classic Headtube With Modern Performance
- Clean and stylish, a tapered headtube offers increased stiffness and improved cornering.
Signature Seat Collar
- Our fully custom Shot Collar seatpost clamp gets the job done with a little flair.