Specialized's Air Tool Comp Floor Pump boasts a steel body, rugged internals, a long hose, sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent durability. You also get Specialized's great SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, oversize gauge to make finding the right pressure a breeze.
Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like our new Air Tool Comp. It checks all the boxes with a dual-stage pressure gauge that delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, it might not match the MTB floor pump, but this one fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast.
- Dual-scale 3" (76mm) oversized gauge.
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction.
- Ergonomic wing handle is now overmolded for comfort.
- Auto-selecting SwitchHitter II head technology.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 365cc
Thanks to its smaller-diameter barrel, with Specialized's Air Tool HP Floor Pump it's easier than ever to inflate high-pressure tires. It also features Specialized's SwitchHitter head that works with Presta and Schrader valves, quality steel construction for excellent durability, and a three-sided base for superb stability. Plus, you'll love the comfortable, wide handle, easy-to-read oversize gauge and the nice, long hose.
Back by popular demand, the Air Tool MTB Floor Pump is better than ever. Designed for low pressure, high volume tires, it provides precise pressure to ensure that your tires are set up for whatever the trail throws at you.
- Oversized 3" (76mm) gauge has 0-40 PSI range for maximum resolution when filling large tires.
- Massive 508cc volume aluminum barrel pushes enough air to seat tubeless tires.
- Ergonomic Wing handle with pressure relief valve.
- Auto selecting SwitchHitter II technology.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 40 PSI (2.7bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 508cc
Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
Specialized's Air Tool UHP Floor Pump makes it easy to dial in your fork and shock. With a cast aluminum base and an aluminum barrel, this sturdy floor pump reaches 350psi with ease. What's more, the micro air bleeder makes it easy to set the perfect pressure.
Quickly and easily seats the bead for tubeless tires with the massive air quantity and pressure provided by the Air Force One air canister!
- SEATS THE BEAD FOR TUBELESS TIRES
- Replaces Need For Air Compressor
- Portable & Easy To Use
- Works With All Tubeless Tires
- Inflates With Floor Pump To A Max PSI Of 160
- Blow Off Valve Protects Canister From Over Inflation
- Dual Valve Head Fits Presta & Schrader Valves
- Capacity: 160PSI
- Weight: 2,313g
- Height: 20.25in
Air Force Tier Two floor pump
- Ergonomic Handle
- 2.5" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR)
- Simple Valve Smart Head (Presta/Schrader)
- All Metal Barrel and Base
- Integrated Hose Keeper
- 28 1/2" Pump Height
Air Force Tier Three floor pump
- Premium Rubber Overmolded Ergonomic Handle
- Top Mounted 2.5" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR)
- Larger More Stable Pump Base
- Simple Valve Head (Presta/Schrader)
- Integrated Hose Keeper
- All Metal Barrel and Pump Base
- 28 1/2" Pump Height
Serfas’ Mini Floor Pump can inflate a tire up to 120 PSI in no time. The Quick Draw head, gauge, and integrated foot peg make pumping up your tire almost effortless. Plus, this lightweight pumps folds up for easy storage when it's not being used.
• Folding design for easy storage and carrying
• Built-in gauge
• High pressure capacity (120psi)
• Integrated foot peg for easy control
• Quick draw head for Schrader and Presta valves
• Weight: 179 grams
Quickly and easily set up tubeless tires with the Pro Team Compressor. Inflate the compressor with your floor pump, then discharge the pressure to seat tubeless tires.
- Steel barrel and base
- Presta and Schrader compatible
- Snaplock EZ head
- Safety valve
Lezyne's CNC Digital Drive Pump is the ultimate, professional-grade floor pump with digital gauge. Full CNC-machined aluminum construction and hardware. Extremely accurate digital gauge. Extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers. Resilient anodized high-polish finish.
- ABS2 equipped
Lezyne's Macro Floor Drive Pump is an outstanding value. It features a durable steel barrel and piston, along with an ergonomic, sleek composite matrix handle and base.
- Effortless Inflation design
- Precision gauge
- Extra-long hose
- Ultra-rigid construction doesn’t flex during use
- Max pressure: 220psi / 15.1 bar
The Steel Digital Drive is a high-performance bike pump featuring a rugged steel barrel and piston with machined aluminum base. NEW: Highly accurate, easy-to-read 3.5" (88.9mm) digital gauge.
- Steel barrel and piston with machined aluminum base
- Precision 3.5-inch digital gauge (220 psi / 15 bar)
- Varnished wood handle
- Extra-long nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers
- ABS1 Pro chuck
And you thought you'd never get big air... If you're a tubeless tire convert, you'll wonder how you lived without this pump. Just pressurize the chamber and with a simple flip of the burly switch, all that air floods the tire, giving it no option but to seal and air up. Once the tire's in place, flip the switch back to bypass the chamber and you can top it up accurately with the giant gauge.
- Oversized pump shaft for extra durability.
- Pump head features rugged alloy cap and lever.
- Super long 47" hose to reach valves in stands or car racks.
- PSI and Bar increments on gauge, with vibrant color matched background.
- 160 PSI, 11.3 Bar maximum
- 3150 grams / 6.9lbs.
Inexpensive Doesn't Mean Cheap.
The Core 2 pump still shares all the techy bits of its big siblings but is built for folks operating on a smaller budget. The AirTap head will function with Schrader/Presta/Dunlop valves and has an integrated bleed valve for dialing in your pressure. Our aviation-style gauge is 2.5 inches wide, and easy to read. It's also built into the base to add to the stability of the Core 2 during use. Whether you are in the basement, the garage or at the trail head, the Core 2 has you covered.
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 9 x 24 inches
Airtap Core Pump Head
- Our AirTap reversable pump head works with Schrader, Presta or Dunlop valves and features an integrated air bleed button right at the valve for perfect pressure, every time.
- The 2.5-inch-wide base-mounted gauge lets you easily read your tire pressure, and adds to the footprint of the Core 2 pump's solid stance.
- Button on the pump head to micro-adjust pressure.
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze.
- Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible
- Max 160psi / 11bar
- Volume per stroke: 317.5cc
- 3.7lbs / 1.68kg
- Ball and bladder needles included
This pump is equipped with a hardened steel base, solid steel barrel, and an easy to read top mounted analog gauge. An extra long hose with a TwinHead pump head makes it easy to reach valve stems and the integrated mini tool carrier keeps what you need for light maintenance close at hand.
This unique mountain bike specific floor pump features a super-sized barrel that inflates tubes nearly 50% faster than normal floor pumps. It delivers the higher volume required for large off-road tires. The extra-sensitive 3" easy-to-read low pressure analog gauge helps dial in the proper pressure while the large steel base provides stability.
- TwinHead DX5 works with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Oversize padded handle
- Barrel/Base: Painted steel
- Gauge: 60psi / 4bar, 3” middle mount analog
- Volume Per Stroke: 722 cc
- Added Features: Attachments for inflating sports balls and bladder heads, Hose dock
- Size: 72 x 26.6 x 14.2cm / 28.3” x 9.1” x 6.7”
- Weight: 2.3kg / 5.07lb
- Black anodized alloy barreled floor pump with integrated analog gauge
- Composite handle and wide base make for a stable pumping platform
- Reversible head is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves
- Includes ball inflation accessories
- Max PSI: 160psi
Sunlite's Model W Floor Pump has a 20-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation. For easy transport and storage, the base features folding feet. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
- Alloy floor pump with steel anti-slip foot pad
- 1-1/4" barrel diameter and 24" chamber height quickly inflates road and MTB tires
- Includes plastic tips and sport needle accessories
- Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves
- Large easy to read 4" gauge
- Max PSI: 160