Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Topeak's Super Tourist DX Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. And, it boasts a side bar to keep panniers in place.
The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to levels independent of the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes.
- Attachments: Fork with hook-and-loop straps
- Adjustment: Strut slots
- Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps
- Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags
- Max Load: 7kg / 15lb
- Clamp for front reflector, tail light mount
- Size: 33 x 29. 3 x 12cm / 13" x 11.5" x 4.7"
- Weight: 840g / 1.85lb
A sturdy steel rack which allows for mounting Thule Yepp Maxi Easyfit and Thule Yepp Nexxt Child Bike seats.
- Compatible with most 28"/700c city and hybrid wheeled bikes
- Supports up to 35Kg/77 lbs
Traveling light? Go with Sunlite's Gold Tec Lite Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Gold Tec Lite is durable enough for daily commutes, tough enough for cross-country trips and doesn't weigh you down. The top deck has a capacity of up to 45 pounds and side struts support fully loaded panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
Turn your humble bike into a cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Gold Tec Sport Rack. Made from lightweight tubular aluminum, the Sport Rack is durable enough for daily commutes and light enough for long tours. The top deck has a capacity of up to 50 pounds and side struts support rear panniers. Plus, it fits both road and mountain bikes.
- 15kg carrying capacity.
- Folding design allows it to fold down to size of a pizza box.
- Lightweight aluminum, 13mm rails.
- Can carry any side pannier with hooks that fit 13mm rails or larger.
- Additional platform on top allows for an extra bag.
The Roll Rack fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size. The rack also features a maximum load capacity of 15kg, and it includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware.
- Fits all Specialized Roll models, as well as most bikes with a 650b wheel size.
- Includes a steel bracket, hook plate, and corrosion-resistant hardware.
- Maximum load capacity: 15kg
The Salsa EXP Series Anything Cage HD is a unique cargo mounting system that allows you to carry lightweight gear or large bottles on forks and down tubes that have Three-Pack mounts.
- Versatile system designed for the Salsa Anything Cage Bag with EXP Series Rubber Straps (included) or nylon EXP Series Anything Cradle Straps
- Constructed with glass-filled nylon for strength and durability
- Holds gear low on fork blades or down tubes with Three-Pack mounts
- Includes Anything Cage HD with hardware and two 20" Salsa EXP Rubber Straps
- Maximum load: 6.6 lb (3kg)
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately).
- Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing
- Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars)
- Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket
- Eyelet for attaching light mount
- Integrated u-lock carrying slot
- Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes
- Rack weight: 500 grams
- Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm
- Lifetime PDWarranty
This heavy-duty steel rear rack is made for towing Burley trailercycles. Pick up an extra to easily switch your Piccolo or Kazoo trailercycle between multiple bikes. The Moose Rack includes rack stays and hardware to mount to your bicycle.
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts
- Performs well with trunk bags
- Light and reflector mounting loop
- Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing
The Grid 1 is your basic do it all rack that will carry many sizes and styles of panniers. It also mounts in seconds because all of the hardware comes pre-installed. Great for commuters and students.
- Performs great with trunk bags
- Light and reflector mounting loop
- 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
This rack features our top-deck design plus a spring-loaded clip to hold your gear tight. Made with durable aluminum, you can use it as a front or rear rack. It's width adjustable to fit nearly any road or mountain bike and also disc brake compatible. A handy light clip makes it easy to attach a front or rear light.
- Spring loaded clip
- Solid aluminum top deck
- Front or rear mounting
- Disc brake compatible
- Adjustable width
- Light clip attachment
- Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes
- Install using a QR skewer up to tire sizes 700x37c
- For tire sizes larger than 700x37c, use eyelet to install
- 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
A harmonious marriage of two classic Blackburn products: a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. Blackburn's Outpost Cargo Cage provides a solution to carrying your oddly-shaped gear along for the ride.
- Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing
- Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses
- Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames
- Included silicone-backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free
- 6mm alloy tube construction
- 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity
- Weight: 164 grams w/ straps
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket.
- Simple design for easy use
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
- Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount
- Loading surface = 13" x 5"
- Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
So, you have disc brakes, and only the best is good enough for you. Now, you can mount a Tubus carrier on your bike. Their Disco is designed to be combined with disc brakes. Instead of using added accessories, the Disco simply fits onto your frame. The carrier is easy to mount using the included quick release, or it can also be mounted on eyelets of the frame. Simply load up your bike and go.
- Includes QR Skewer
The Tubus Tara Big Apple offers all of the advantages and features of the original Tara Lowrider, but with more allowance for fat tire sections.
- Black powder coating
- Weight: 470g/16.6 ounces
- Load Capacity: 15kg/33 pounds
The Tara is the most durable, most versatile lowrider rack Tubus makes. It has been Tubus' best selling front carrier for more than 18 years, and Tubus has been improving it along the way. It's incredible strength comes largely from its massive 14mm chromoly main tube and simple design. When used in combination with the Cargo, Tara is the perfect match for long-distance biking.
- Separate eyelets for mudguard mounting are also included
- For the fat tire applications, see the Tubus Tara Big Apple
- Weight: 500 grams/17.6 ounces incl. hardware
- Capacity: 15kg/33 pounds
- Wheel Size: 26-inch/700c
*Not suitable for mounting on suspension or carbon forks without eyelets. Be sure your fork is approved by the manufacturer, or by the bicycle manufacturer for the installation of a rack.
Topeak's tubular aluminum rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. So go ahead and bring your favorite little passenger or gear along for the ride.
Topeak's Disc-Mount Rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II or your Topeak MTX TrunkBags (both sold separately) to your bicycle. And, this tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger or extra storage room.
Topeak's BabySeat II rear rack allows you to easily mount your BabySeat II (sold separately) to your 29er. This tubular aluminum rack features tabs that clear most rear disc brake mounts so you can use your disc brake-equipped bike to run errands with your favorite little passenger.
Topeak's Explorer 29er Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, holds up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. Plus, it comes with a spring that folds up to clamp securely onto books, magazines and other thin objects.
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector.
- Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.)
- Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags
- Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck
- Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms
- Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5”
- Weight: 688 grams