The Egress Pocket is a waterproof, seam-welded, roll-top handlebar bag. It integrates with the Sweetroll and Harness, or can be used standalone on the handlebars with the included strap kit. The side profile of the Egress is curved slightly to contour around the main drybag so the bags nest well when the straps are tightened. This bag was built with the distance traveler in mind. It features a removable padded liner, giving you the option to protect electronics when the bag is removed and dropped at camp. The liner also features a small zippered pocket.
On the outside, the Egress has a small carry handle and D-rings to attach a minimalist shoulder strap (included), making it a versatile travel companion. A jacket or extra layer can then be stored in the straps that typically attach it to the Sweetroll & Harness. Lastly, you can even run your belt through a series of webbing slots turning it into a hip pack. The webbing and hook closure with high-cycle-life Velcro make for a secure and durable closure.
- Contoured sides
- Roll top closure with hook strap
- Removable padded liner
- Small zippered pocket in removable liner
- Stand alone mounting and off bike versatility
- Size: 3" depth 9.5" width 7-8" height
- Weight: 10.0 oz complete, 7.5 oz without extra straps and liner removed.
- Volume: 175 cu in approx.
- Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon double side laminated with TPU Hypalon reinforcements
The Periphery Pocket answers the call when you need a bit more storage up front. It's designed to be brutally simple, functional, and durable for the core bikepacker. Constructed with only two fabric panels, seams are minimized to increase durability and weather resistance. Zipper-free, roll-down closure provides variable volume and years of getting out there and dirty.
When fully rolled down, it serves as a compact and sleek add-on for singletrack, and when expanded it can hold your bundle of avocados when the need arises. A fiberglass stay along the back panel keeps the mounting points stable and separated. The stay also prevents the bag from buckling when stuff is shoved between the pocket and main bag. A set of D-rings enables use of a shoulder strap (sold separately) for off-the-bike travels and versatility.
A premium, urethane-coated webbing is utilized for the hook-closure loops and strap which will not wear, lose shape, or absorb moisture or grit.
Note - Although a roll down, this bag is not 100% waterproof.
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Volume: 100-150 cubic inches
- Materials: VX 21 laminated 210 denier fabric, urethane-coated webbing, fiberglass stay, metal/plastic combo hook, high cycle life hook and loop
Adjustable handlebar offset using stack-able spacers, provides room from cable and lever interference with zero abrasion against bag fabric.
- 100% Waterproof
- Four-point, Jones Loop Bar mounting (with separate kit)
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag
- Features two rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations
- Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Fiddle free detach and mounting
- Foam spacer block at head tube/crown attachment (bag does not make contact with the bike)
- Dimensions: Small (5.75 diameter x 23-inch max width), Medium (7 x 22-inch max width), Large (8 x 22-inch max width)
- Volume: Small (600 cubic inches), Medium (850 cubic inches), Large (1,100 cubic inches)