Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with Garmin's easy-to-install wireless sensor. The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Simply attach the sensor and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain, and move between bikes.
Just swap, click and go with interchangable 20mm wide bands for your compatible Garmin watch. Choose leather, metal, or silicone to change your watch's look and feel in a snap. It's easy to switch, and always secure. No tools required.
Monitor your speed as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel. You can set up wheel size in our Garmin Connect online community or self-calibrate with an Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
Varia Vision In-sight Display
View cycling stats without taking your eyes off the road.
- Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight
- Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge cycling devices
- Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind
- Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts
- Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.77" x 0.78" (60.0 x 19.7 x 19.8mm)
- Weight: 1.1oz (29.7g)
- Display resolution: 428 x 240 pixels
- Battery life: 8 hours
- ANT+ connectivity: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7
- Mounting: Ambidextrous
- Touch Panel: Yes
- Sensors: Ambient light and accelerometer
In the Box:
- Varia Vision in-sight display
- Four each of the following band sizes: X-Large, Large, Medium and Small
- Two quarter-turn mounts
- Charging cable