Flagship Downhill/Enduro SPD shoe with added protection and improved pedal contact when clipped in or out.
- Speed Lacing — Allows fast, easy adjustment for a secure fit
- Shimano ORIGINAL compound and pattern maximizes grip and durability
- Armored lace shield provides extra protection from debris
- Molded toe cap for additional toe protection
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection
- Speed lacing system allows fast, secure adjustments
- Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
- Materials absorb less water and dry quickly
- Up to 18mm expanded rearward cleat adjustment range for improved bike control
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||1-strap, Speed lacing|
|Midsole||Glass fiber reinforced Nylon|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||5 / 12|
|Weight||418g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 36||192790479453||ESHAM902MCL01S36000|
|Black / 37||192790475660||ESHAM902MCL01S37000|
|Navy / 38||192790480091||ESHAM902MCN01S38000|
|Navy / 40||192790473321||ESHAM902MCN01S40000|
|Navy / 41||192790479842||ESHAM902MCN01S41000|
|Navy / 48||192790477237||ESHAM902MCN01S48000|