You appreciate simplicity. You understand quality. You deserve comfort. And you're in luck. Because you can find it all in the Skimmer 16. A sleek-looking hiking pack with a timeless rucksack appeal, aesthetics aren't the only thing that will keep you reaching for this pack every time you walk out the door. Carefully and purposefully designed for women, the Skimmer features an included 2.5-liter reservoir so you don't go thirsty, a flexible yet stable close-to-body carrying experience, and a well-ventilated backpanel to keep you cool. Front daisy chain attachment points hint at simpler times while a scratch-free pocket and removable hipbelt bring you back to present day. As comfortable on the trail as it is navigating around town, the Skimmer covers all the bases.
TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
- Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
- A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Under lid zip pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
Osprey Packs | Skarab/Skimmer Series | Product Tour
|Plum Red / 2.5L / 16L / One Size||845136086234||10002113||78721|
|Sapphire Blue / 2.5L / 16L / One Size||845136086258||10002114|