Need to carry your hydration in stealth mode? The Bootlegger keeps 1.5 liters of water (or maybe something more fortifying) tucked away under your jacket with the ultimate low-profile design. It's a cold-weather version of a hydration vest, with extra-light, breathable materials and two sternum straps for a secure, bounce-free fit, plus an insulated drink tube to keep your water from freezing in cold temperatures. Plus, the new Crux reservoir delivers 20% more water with every sip, and features an ergonomic design that's easy to grip - even with gloves on.
- The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Fits Under Ski Jacket: Slim enough to wear under a ski jacket-ideal for keeping water from freezing in sub-zero temperatures
- Insulated Tube & Bite Valve Cover: Insulated tube and bite valve cover protect your water supply from extreme heat and cold
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increase stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Insulated Reservoir Compartment: Insulated reservoir compartment protects your water supply from extreme temperatures
- Dual tube traps hold your tube and bite valve in place between sips
- CRUX Reservoir with Quicklink System
- BPA/BPS/BPF free
- Pack weight: 240 g/9 oz
- Fits torso: 38-53 cm/15-21 in
- Included accessories: Bite Valve Cover, Insulated Tube Sleeve
|Black / 1.5L / N/A / One Size||886798013534||1341002000||210000048587|