Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
$11.00 - $12.00
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
$11.99 - $18.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Presta valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/4")
$7.50 - $10.50
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
$4.99 - $5.99
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removable valve cores and simplified size specifications - Removable Schrader valve core - Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 27 x 1-3/8 (700x35-40) - Weight: 165 g - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" , 630 / 27" - Valve: Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1 mm
$7.95 - $20.00
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve - Image is for illustration only. Please confirm the tube size is correct.
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 20 x 1 (451 x 19)
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 45 grams
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$9.95 - $11.95
- The original tube for flat protection - Non-toxic and environmentally safe - Protects against punctures up to 1/8-inch
$9.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm - Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
Even lighter, even more compact, and ideal as a spare, the S-Tubo-MTB tubes were developed to have a minimum possible packaging size. With a removable valve stem, the tubes have a size of only Ø3.5cm x 5cm height when packaged. The puncture resistance is the same as with standard butyl rubber tubes but with a weight of only 45g (for 29"). - 42mm valve length
$16.49 - $21.99
Our beloved self-sealing tubes, only thicker and stronger. Gain extra protection against punctures and ride protected for up to 2 years with Slime’s super thick self-sealing tubes. - Heavy-duty tubes! - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly for up to 2 years - Seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water - 32mm Schrader valve stem - Thicker and stronger tube for extra flat tire protection - Pre-filled with puncture stopping Slime tube sealant - Prevents flats for 2 years!
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - 700 x 18-25c
$7.95 - $8.99
Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path. Kenda stands by their commitment to deliver high-quality tubes at a price you can easily afford. - Presta valve - Butyl rubber
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
$9.99 - $12.99
MICHELIN's Protek Max tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber with a unique shape and design so your tires hold their pressure longer. For excellent durability, the tube is reinforced at the valve too. - Weight: 200 – 250 grams
- Low Lead Valve - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 450g (1.5-1.75), 475g (1.75-2.125)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
These are no ordinary bicycle tubes! These extra strong inner tubes stop flats for 2 years because there is Slime inside. - No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
$7.53 - $10.63
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.
$11.00 - $14.09
- Size: 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1 x 1-1/8) - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 24mm - Wall Thickness: 4.3mm - Threaded Valve
Aim higher: at 54% lighter, 2x more puncture-resistant, and 50% smaller packed size compared to standard rubber tubes, Tubo-BMX tubes jump to new heights. - 40mm valve length
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 19 to 28mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core. - 60 grams
$15.99 - $16.99
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 32mm valve length
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9 x 2.35
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 29 x 1.9-2.3
- ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g