FAT PLUS Coronado is a plus-sized tire that increases ground clearance, stability and momentum, and floatation. Its mild and open center tread works with slightly more-aggressive side knobs for traction and efficiency in varied terrain. Coronado is an excellent choice for riders who venture onto the most rugged roads and trails. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs feature a square-edge paddle design for maximum traction when pedaling and braking in loose terrain. - Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed loose debris; perpendicular siping enhances traction when turning. - Side lugs are large to dig in on turns and especially soft surfaces; a braking-shovel shape maintains control while braking in turns.
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
- Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1.95
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs - Excellent for use on hardpack
With the Crossroads Armadillo tire, Specialized redesigned their popular Crossroads tread, making it the best, most robust multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with maximum flat protection from our Armadillo technology, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 26 x 1.9", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 680g
Specialized's Fast Trak Armadillo is a light, lively, and grippy tire featuring closely spaced, short center knobs with ramped edges for cruising fast, and a soft, dual-density tread compound for top-notch control in all conditions. Plus, the Armadillo flat protection delivers awesome puncture resistance and high-mileage durability.
The Fast Trak Sport has become synonymous with fast and lightweight tires that are able to handle the most technical courses and the most grueling conditions. This model redefines what was thought possible with a cross-country tread design. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. Adding to this, the Fast Trak profile and knob spacing has been optimized for a wide variety of internal rim widths. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - 26 x 2.20", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 710g
The Ground Control Grid 2Bliss Ready T7 uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. The GRID casing provides a light and supple trail construction with additional sidewall protection for durability and sidewall stability. To top off this build we use our T7 compound to maximize grip and damping. - 27.5 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 800g. - 27.5 x 2.6", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 850g. - 27.5 x 3.0", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 1050g. - 29 x 2.2", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 820g. - 29 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 845g. - Bead: Foldable. - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready. - Casing: 60 TPI, light and durable XC/Trail construction with additional sidewall protection and stability. - Compound: GRIPTON T7.
The Ground Control Sport uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - 26 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 730g
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
The Hemisphere Armadillo Reflect tire is a modern, versatile, and durable trekking tire with tough puncture protection and a bold tread that delivers control on loose surfaces. This tire's serial center blocks roll easily on paved surfaces, while providing off-road traction by featuring wide-spaced shoulder blocks that bite into soft ground. And with maximum flat protection from our Armadillo technology, plus reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, the Hemisphere excels on streets and bike pathways. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 26 x 1.95", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 855g
The Nimbus 2 Armadillo Reflect tire features our very best flat protection, an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster, and more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different kinds of bikes, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on any road or bike path. And with our Armadillo's superlative bead-to-bead flat protection and reflective accents that'll increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, you get a much needed dose of that good ol' peace of mind. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo
The updated Roadsport tire features one of our classic, most versatile tread patterns paired with the bead to bead protection of our premium Endurant casing. This upgrade gives the tire increased speed, grip and durability, all in a lighter weight package. We also updated the rubber with a new, extra-grippy compound that provides safe and predictable handling in a variety of conditions. So, it's no surprise that it has already become a Specialized employee favorite. - 26x1-3/8", psi 70-90, approximate weight 515g - Bead: Wire - Casing: 60 TPI - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Endurant
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
Origin-8 has your fat bike covered with the Devist-8er Tire. It features an open, blocky all-purpose tread for great grip in a variety of situations, and excellent mud shedding properties. A Kevlar layer around the entire casing provides excellent puncture resistance. And, at 4-inces wide, it has plenty of volume to roll over anything.
- Wide fast rolling street style tread that extends all the way to the sidewall - Large channels and siping help evacuate water quickly and provide a plush smooth ride - Wrap-around tread extends into the side wall for predictable and grippy turning even when running low PSI
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
The Continental Mountain King is your hero on the mountain and the perfect trail companion. Its middle lugs are angled for acceleration and speed, while the deep-seated outer lugs take care of stability. - Sure-footed in hilly terrain and a great "do-it-all" option for year-round riding - Completely re-engineered casing that seats and inflates the first time with all tubeless systems - Newly positioned lugs promise lower weight and better handling, even on softer ground
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
Have you ever found yourself stuck in a rainstorm and wondering if the tires on your bike will get you home safely? The Cruz tire's All Weather tread pattern wicks water away from the key contact points on the tire while the shallow tread blocks facilitate an efficient, low resistance roll. So, enjoy an extra cup of coffee at the cafe knowing that you don't have to race the storm home...you'll be cruising home with confidence. Features Urban Barrier Protection. Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility Conditions: Pavement, Bike Path Compound: Fast Rolling Bead: Wire - 26" Flat Guard: 1018g, Flat Guard casing - 29" Flat Guard: 1053g, Flat Guard casing - 29" Comp: 770g, Durable casing
The Slick is the tire for those year-round, all-weather commuters. The Slick utilizes a smooth center for rolling efficiency and deep outer grooves for enhanced control in wet conditions. - Usage: Trekking / Comfort - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Pavement - Compound: Distance - Casing: Durable - Bead: Wire - 26": 540g - 29": 979g - 700c: 505g
Page 1 of 3 Next page