12- to 24-Inch
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
$7.59 - $8.79
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
$19.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$19.95 - $29.95
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight BMX race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.25)
$51.15 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Designed by former World Champion, Olympic silver medalist and G.O.A.T contender Sam Willoughby, the Siren Pro offers BMX racers unparalleled performance on any track. Lightweight and fast-rolling, the 120 TPI, tubeless-ready tire rails turns, smooths out technical straightaways, and provides insane grip on the gate and out of corners. - Supple 120 TPI shaped casing - Center slick design for gaining maximum speed - Super-narrow gaps in the center tread grip the start gate without flexing - Wider gaps on the shoulder provide max grip when cornering
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
Minits Tough has been created specifically for commuting bicycles that use 20-inch wheels. The Tough, with 800D casing and wire beads, is a heavier and lower TPI version that delivers a price competitive model for this genre of commuter tire.
The Speedster is a high performance race and dirt jump tire designed for speed and minimal drag on hard packed or paved terrain in wet or dry conditions. - Honeycomb center tread provides added traction and increased speed with very low rolling resistance; large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
Little ones who've always wanted to shred like World Cup racers can now do so with this 20- and 24-inch Renegade Sport. The new Renegade Sport mimics the tread pattern of Specialized's World-Cup-winning Renegade, with perfectly tuned knob heights for high speeds, plus cornering traction and braking control for more confidence out on the trail. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 570g - 24 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 720g - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
$15.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
Specialized's Big Roller tire gives younger riders advantages that adult size bikes are getting. Wider tires, along with a new tread design allows for maximum traction and stability in many riding conditions. This leads to more fun and better confidence! - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.8"; Max Ride 20psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 670g - 24 x 2.8"; Max Ride 25psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 835g
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Page 1 of 3 Next page