$155.69 - $159.95
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
$79.99 - $84.99
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
$54.99 - $63.99
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
A race-proven handlebar, the M9 bar is ENVE's dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and a downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. The M9 bar features 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 245g (30mm rise); 265g (50mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 810mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
Light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride, the Ritchey WCS Carbon Rizer Handlebar is the choice for XC riders looking for a high-end carbon bar that's built for performance. The WCS Carbon Rizer features our proven WCS carbon technology, a textured stem clamp area to reduce risk of bar slippage, and is reinforced internally to accept bar ends and shifter/lever clamps. - Carbon monocoque - 30mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 710 and 740mm (710mm USA only) - 31.8mm center section - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 180g
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
An exceptionally strong carbon fiber 35mm riser bar that’s built to descend. The M7 bar is designed for the most aggressive and demanding riders. Carbon fiber is the ideal material for a gravity bar because fiber orientation and bar shape can be controlled independently and developed in unison, resulting in a tuned flex profile that cannot be achieved with aluminum. This bar is tuned to be precise and responsive while absorbing fatigue-inducing chatter and taking the sting out of the biggest hits. The M7 bar features a trail-perfect 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep for your long-travel 29er, enduro race bike, or downhill machine. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 230g (10mm rise); 240g (25mm rise); 245g (40mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 800mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
The Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebar is ideal for XC and All Mountain riding. - Width: 750mm, 780mm
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebars area wide handlebar made of premium alloy with a minimal 10mm of rise. - High-strength 7000-series premium aluminum alloy - Rise: 10mm - Width: 750mm and 780mm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Origin-8's Pro Rise All Mountain Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 butted aluminum. It provides a 40mm rise with a wrist-friendly 5-degree sweep and a 625mm width.
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable as well as the lightest bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 16° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more stretched riding position, while the 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
The strength and stiffness of a gravity bar with trail-tuned geometry and weight. SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 760 bar is dialed to enhance your trail experience. Boasting Super 6 alloy construction and Dual XGT tapers, the OOZY Trail 760 is exceptionally durable without tipping the scales. SPANK's patented CNC bending process ensures that every OOZY Trail 760 bar is precision tuned to the optimum trail geometry, which puts the rider in a balanced position and enhances front wheel traction. The result: a wide, bulletproof, competitive-weight trail bar that offers enhanced climbing and stability. - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight (g): ±290 (5mm) / ±300 (15mm) / ±300 (30mm) - Diameter (g): 31.8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 / 30 - Length (mm): 760 (Adjustable to 730) - Geometry (deg): 4° up x 6 ° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos - Discipline: Trail
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter, with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable, as well as the lightest, bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 12° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more upright riding position, thus protecting the wrist from the extreme strain of downhill riding. The 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - Use: MTB, Gravity & E-Performance - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise options allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight (g): ±305 (5mm) / ±308 (15mm) / ±310 (30mm) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 / 30 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 4° up x 6° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos