$18.99 - $29.95
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - BB Anodized Finish in Black, Red, Grey and Silver - Weight: 31.8/20mm rise - 285g
- Wide, double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar, can be cut down - Choose 31.8mm or 35.0mm stem clamp area (35mm recommended for use with the Kore Repute M35 stem)
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful ride companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
The MX Handlebar offers a comfortable way to customize your bike with a bit of BMX style. The low-rise chromoly handlebar is a perfect upgrade to a Weekender Archer bike, for example. Or, put them on any bike in need of some tough chromed chromoly steel! - 7/8” (22.2mm) BMX style clamp (so you’ll need a BMX stem to use them) - 4” rise - 28” width
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 173g - 740mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 15mm rise
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
All Mountain / XC The Cutlass bar crosses categories from XC to Enduro with a 31.8mm diameter and width of 780mm. 220g of premium quality unidirectional carbon fiber ensures that this bar is about reliable strength and durability with a responsive feel. It features a 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5° upsweep, 8° bend orientation. The geometry of this bar now matches our OSX perfectly.
All Mountain / Freeride / Dirt Jump For those who prefer more rise, Chromag didn't just put more bend in an existing bar stock. The FU40 Hi-Rise handlebar features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. Premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight ratio.
DH / Freeride / All Mountain Chromag utilizes the 35mm clamp size to create a wider, stronger bar in the same weight class as its 31.8 counterpart - the Fubars OSX. The OSX 35 is made from 7000 series aluminum. It provides the best strength to weight ratio possible. This is a strong bar best suited to DH/Freeride or trail riding. At 800mm it is our widest aluminum bar. Same perfect fit as the original OSX, with 25mm rise, 5-degree upsweep and 8-degree back sweep.
Featuring a weight savings of 25% compared to aluminum bars, Chromag's BZA riser bar is wide, stiff and rowdy. Intended for everything from XC to DH, it features unidirectional fibers for vibration damping. - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
$65.99 - $69.99
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bend: 9 deg - Weight: 290 g
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$13.99 - $15.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
Take on the trail with Origin-8's Pro All MTN Riser Handlebar. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 2014 aluminum in a stout 760mm width. It delivers a heads-up 25mm rise with a wrist-friendly 8-degree sweep so you can pin it on the most techy trails.
$39.99 - $44.99
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
Page 1 of 4 Next page