With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable.
- Chrome finish
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 372g
- Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control.
- Material: Al-7050
- Width: 800mm
- Backsweep: 9-degrees
- Rise: 25mm
- Upsweep: 5-degrees
- Colors: Black
It's Stiff, Not A Stiff.
It's the little things that matter most. That's why we scrutinized our carbon riser bars, tasking our pros and engineers to make great even better. The result? We added 5mm to the rise of our widest bar; and fine-tuned the carbon laminate. This translates to an improved riding position, more feel and flex, and less arm fatigue making your time on the trail more smiles, less chatter.
- Super-wide to start and trimmable by 40mm (20mm each side)
- Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Width: 760mm, 800mm
- Material (HB): Carbon
- Rise (HB: 25mm
- Type (bar): Riser
- Upsweep (degree): 5
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control.
- Material: Al-7050
- Width: 760mm
- Backsweep: 7-degrees
- Rise: 20mm
- Upsweep: 5-degrees
- Colors: Black
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain.
- 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips
- 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
Whatever your adventure, Rustler handlebars are tough, durable, and comfortable. Whether you are out exploring a new trail or devouring your favorite descent, they’ll help keep you in control and ready for the terrain ahead.
- Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction
- Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, 20mm rise
- 800mm and 750mm width options
- Graduated lines for easy trimming
- 31.8mm clamp diameter with 93mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars
- Weight: 374g
- Note: Rustler bars are not compatible with bar ends
The standard for which Ritchey performance is based on. Race-worthy components priced for the casual cyclist.
- Gentle sweep for ergonomic performance
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Width: 740mm
- Back Sweep: 9 degrees
- Weight: 380g
- Material: Alloy
Light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride, the Ritchey Rizer bar is the choice for XC riders looking for race quality at an attainable price.
- Material: triple-butted 7050 alloy
- Width: 760mm (with cutting marks*)
- Rise: 20 and 30mm
- Backsweep: 9°
- Upsweep: 2°
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar-end compatible: yes
- Weight: 242g
- Cutting must be done by a professional mechanic or Ritchey authorized dealer, though cutting or modifying any Ritchey product will void the warranty.
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings.
- Uni-Directional carbon construction
- Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption
- Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics
- Downhill and twin crown fork compatible
- Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar.
- Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance
- 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum
- Upsweep: 5°
- Backsweep: 8°
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life
- 35 optimized triple butted design
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse…
- Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat
- Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance
- Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger
- 820mm width for maximum control
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
Occupying a class all its own, our Winston Handlebar is a performance carbon mustache bar loaded with versatility and flare. Featuring a 25mm rise and 73-degree backsweep, it offers compatibility with road, mountain, and bar-end controls. Pretty enough to punch up commuter rigs and sport touring bikes alike, it's built tough to handle everything from rough, off-road conditions to long rides in the country. Comfortable in both the drop and riser positions, the unique and multi-functional Winston is sure to inspire upgrades and eye-catching custom builds.
- Compatible with road, mountain, and bar-end controls
- Tested to ASTM 3
- 90mm clamping area to fit Salsa Anything Cradle
- Can be ridden in up or down position
- Unidirectional carbon fiber construction
- Weight: 250g
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel.
- Material: Cromoly steel
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Width: 780mm
- Rise: 0mm
- Sweep Angle: 11 degrees
- Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black
- Weight: 400g
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem.
Material: CroMoly steel
Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp
Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm
Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep
Weight: 778g including shims
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more.
- Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy
- Material: MGR Super Six Alloy
- Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm)
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm
- Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm)
- Geometry: 4° up x 8° back
- Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos