Specialized's Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar is a lightweight, all-in-one, integrated aero cockpit. To fit nearly any rider, the 40-degree carbon ski-tip extensions offer 10mm of lateral jog for a wide range of arm widths and the included fit kit allows for up to 45mm of height adjustment. The aluminum base bar with an aero 3:1 cross section is light and stiff, and it's designed for use with internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gruppos.
Profile's T2 Wing has a winged cross-section to slice through the air, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the T2 is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability.
Zipp’s Vuka Aero redefines aero handlebar conventions while being compatible with modern-day aero bikes. The current redesigned Vuka Aero builds on the technological foundation of aero excellence set by the original version. Vuka Aero is an integrated aero bar that features market-leading adjustability; it can be used with any stem to help you find your ideal position on the bike. The airfoil used in the Vuka Aero is based on the shape of the SL-70 Aero road bar. The result is an aero bar that’s stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI’s 3:1 aspect ratio requirement.
- Market-leading adjustability in pad fore-aft, width, height, and angle
- Integrated Carbon Aerobar works with any 31.8mm clamp stem
- Integrated SRAM eTap AXS Blip box mount in the Center Cap
- Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables
- Vuka Aero ships with base bar, extension clamp, and armrest clamp
- Extensions sold separately
The Aeria Evo maintains the aerodynamics of the original version but increases the ability for the rider to get into their best possible position. The expanded fit range and tilt capability make it a class leader for adjustment and position optimisation.
- The Aeria Evo is an update of our well proven Aeria bar. We have evolved the fit range of the bar with new brackets, armrests and extensions.
- The new brackets add the ability to tilt the entire assembly, as well as letting the armrests - go much narrower than the first generation design.
- A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range.
- The new Ergo armrests increase rider comfort with a smoothly curved shape and expand the fit range with an expansive set of adjustment options.
- The extension rotation can be easily adjusted using the shaft bolt. There is a 40mm range of extension length adjustment once the extensions have been cut.
- The bracket can be tilted by up to 10 degrees.
- There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1700 possible configurations of Reach, Stack and Pad Width. Adding in the tilt factor magnifies this adjustment range even further.
- All hardware and component pieces were not only designed for performance and ease of use but also strength.
- Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center)
- Basebar: Carbon
- Pursuit Reach: 157.5mm (center to tip)
- Bracket: Aeria Evo (6061-T6 aluminum)
- Armrest: Ergo
- Armrest Stack: 56mm to 80mm (5mm Increments)
- Armrest Offset: -66mm to 1.5mm (7.5mm Increments)
- Armrest Width: 100mm to 266mm (18.5mm Increments)
- Extension Length Adjustment: 40mm
- Extension Length: 340mm
- Extension Height: 80mm
- Extension Angle: 35°
- Extension Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable
- Armrest Rotation: 7°
- Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-10°
- Weight: 809g