Parts & Accessories
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - 6mm length - Made in the US out of 7075 Aluminum Alloy - Has hex heads on both the bolt and nut for easy installation - Max torque of 6-7 Nm with light grease on threads only
$131.95 - $169.95 $169.95 Up to 22% Off
The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better. - NEW Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact. - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Includes standard pulley and G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions. - Available in "Mini" 32-36t and "Mega" 36-40t sizing - Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells)
$7.99 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the SRAM cranksets that have removable Direct Mount spiders and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - M2 (minus 2mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline on short-spindle BB30 cranks - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank. Can also be used to achieve a Boost chainline with a short-spindle BB30 crank.
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
The Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adapter for Campagnolo Ultra- Torque Cranks adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to BB30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation. This adapter is machined from engineering-grade Delrin. - 48g/pr * The design of these adapters includes the use of the Campy bearings factory installed on the crank spindle.
Easton spider and ring assemblies for CINCH cranks.
The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love? - Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains - Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings - Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation - New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance - All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
$6.59 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit Stinger and Dewlie chain guides
- SO-2995: hex-type steel crank fixing bolt set with integrated plastic dust cap
$49.98 $99.95 50% Off
- Super-light, dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate without direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Includes two dual-position lower rollers, one for stand-alone use, the other is compatible with 32t, 36t and 40t - Turbocharger bashguards (sold separately) for optional bash protection - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - BB mount guides are chainline-specific for standard cranks - 95g - Range: 32-40t
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
$449.95 $525.00 14% Off
Whether you're looking to take your training to the next level or you simply want a better way to measure energy expenditure, a power meter is your best bet. And, the Power Cranks Ultegra Upgrade Kit is no exception. With our lightweight power sensors on a Shimano Ultegra crankarm, it's the perfect way to enter the power meter game. The development of Power Cranks began with our Human Performance Team looking at riders in realistic scenarios on the bike. Historically, power meters have been validated by two different methods—one is by measuring the produced torque by applying a static, linear load to a crank arm or chainring, while the second uses a power generating motor to pedal the bike. Well, cycling is neither static nor linear, and humans apply power much differently than a machine. So, we found that neither of these methods answer the "real-world" accuracy question. To get the best test for accuracy, in all types of riding scenarios, we built our own cycling treadmill, the WinMill, to measure power output to a known truth. This new benchmark lets us evaluate accuracy under all riding conditions—seated versus standing, various power and cadence levels, different weights, and carrying various types of gear. This data acquisition process is our gold-standard for testing power meters, and through our testing and external validation from the Locomotion lab in Boulder, Colorado, Power Cranks have been proven to have the highest accuracy in real world scenarios (+/- 1.5%). The Power Cranks are also easy to live with, with class-leading temperature compensation firmware and waterproof enclosures. Calibration is only required during seasonal-type fluctuations in temperature, and the included wrench makes battery swaps a breeze. - -/+ 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO. - Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth devices. - Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app (iOS and Android versions available). - Shimano 8000 generation Ultegra left-side power measurement. - Right crank arm and chainring NOT included.
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Wheels Manufacturing Inc. BB/PF30 Universal Adapter for 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) - 2020
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
$90.00 - $117.00
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings