- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
Origin-8's Torqlite Mountain Crankset is a nice upgrade for 8- or 9-speed drivetrains with square-taper bottom brackets (sold separately). It's made of light and durable 3D forged aluminum for solid power transfer with aluminum chainrings that are ramped and pinned for precision shifting. The 3 chainrings are 44-/34-/24-tooth.
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Vero Track Crankset is the winning choice. The cold-forged aluminum crankarms boast incredible power transfer. And, the 46-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
- Track crank, also for use with internal gear hubs such as the Sturmey 3-speed fixed and 2-speed kickback - Forged 6061 aluminum crankarm/spider with square BB taper - Includes CNC machined, black anodized 7075 aluminum chainwheel (46T)
- Forged 7075 aluminum for durability and weight - 3/32" chain compatible - 46T aluminum chainring included - *Use with 107 or 110mm JIS Square Taper BB
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$79.99 - $90.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
Origin-8's Trekking Crankset is a fine 9-speed compatible mountain bike touring/trekking triple-chainring crankset made of light and durable forged aluminum. It's stiff and has 175mm arms for excellent power transfer, plus it has CNC-machined and ramped and pinned chainrings for smooth and precise shifting. The chainrings are 48-, 38- and 28-tooth.
Campagnolo's Record Pista Crankset gives you amazing power transfer for the toughest sprints. If your days are spent dreaming of velodrome glory, then make sure you have the crankset that can get you there.
$161.99 $179.99 10% Savings
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
The crankset is the heart of your bicycle and where you’ll find the SRAM RED Quarq power meter. The sole job of the crankset is to convert the effort from both legs to forward motion. It is the perfect place to measure power. This power meter works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross. The chainrings are replaceable should your bike, discipline, or ability change. - A direct force power meter that measures total power output from both legs with +/-1.5% accuracy - Works for every discipline: Road, triathlon, time trial, and cyclo-cross - No compromises on materials, shifting, wheels, or pedal choice - Proven by pro teams and athletes throughout the world – Cobbled Classics, Giro d’Italia, Tour de France, Vuelta a España, World Championships - Number 1 at the Ironman World Championship for the last three years - Uses a hidden bolt to mount the chainrings – compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the derailment pin lines up behind the crank arm - 10K – programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement - AxCad – A multi-axis accelerometer switches the power meter on and measures cadence, simplifying installation and operation - Breakthrough Materials – Exogram hollow carbon fiber crank arms – the lightest, strongest crank arms SRAM makes – minimize weight and maximize speed [ELSA RS, ELSA R and SRAM RED] - Easy to use (and reuse) – LED indicator and visible ANT+ ID - The replaceable CR2032 battery never leaves you without power - Manual and automatic zeroing make it truly set and forget - Built to Last – IPX7 waterproof rating, 2-year warranty, free firmware updates, and acclaimed international support - Moves with you from bike to bike - With Quarq's free Qalvin app – available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android – you can set the zero offset, check battery voltage, run diagnostics, and perform firmware updates for free Arm Material: Carbon arms, Machined alloy spider Weight: 778 grams (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included) * Chainrings and BB sold separately
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
- HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (2x11-speed) Trail Ride Specific HOLLOWTECH II crank arm. Cold Forged aluminum for strength and durability. Interchangeable with all of the new XTR Chainrings - Standard Q-factor (168mm) - HOLLOWGLIDE. Hollow gear construction optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability - Durable teeth. Titanium (2x11/3x11), Stainless steel (single) - Wt: 656g (40-30-22T, w/o BB), 630g (34-24T, w/o BB), 583g (30T, w/o BB) - Model Number : FC-M9020-B2 - Series : XTR - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Crank Arm Length : 170 / 175 - Bottom Bracket : SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68 / 73
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
$25.99 - $29.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
Page 1 of 7 Next page