$9.00 - $34.00
Shimano SLX M660 10-Speed chainrings get worn out drivetrains back in like-new condition.
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711 and CN-5701
$34.99 - $36.99
Race Face Light Bash Guard Chainring Guards - Machined from AL-7075 - Compatible with all current and older Race Face cranks - Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts - Manufactured from bombproof, heat treated aluminum - CNC profiling gives a 25% weight savings over 'cookie cutter' bash rings - 4 bolt (104 BCD) configurations to cover rings from 32T through 40T
$35.99 - $37.99
- 64/104mm BCD 4-bolt chainring sets for MTB, Boost, and Fat applications - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins for smooth shifting - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Stamped AL2014-T6 alloy construction - BCD: 64/104mm 4-Bolt - Type: 2x - Tooth Type: Standard
$18.00 - $100.00
Shimano 105 FC-R7000 asymmetric 110 BCD chainrings for 2x11 drivetrains.
Shimano STEPS E8000 chainrings are specially designed for STEPS drivetrain systems. - For use with E-Bike rear derailleur system compatible chain - Chainring for 53mm chain line
$18.99 - $49.99
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings. - CNC-machined AL-7075 - Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring) - Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
Chromag's Sequence chainring uses X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. So now, no matter what kind of riding you do, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. •104mm BCD
$35.99 - $49.99
Origin-8's Alloy Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They have ramped teeth and are pinned for superior shifting and durability, and feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
$11.00 - $56.00
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
$25.00 - $29.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$22.95 - $26.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
- Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$26.39 - $83.13
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
$30.00 - $60.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications.
$44.99 - $69.99
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - Non-threaded bolt holes
$29.99 - $38.99
FSA Pro chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy - Shifting ramps and stainless pins for improved performance
Cinch Oval rings help you put down the watts in the best part of our pedal stroke, on your 10, 11, or 12-speed drivetrains. Ovals provide enhanced traction control when compared to conventional round rings, particularly in high torque, low cadence riding scenarios. We’ve got your timing clocked to improve on that grueling climb. Or simply make your personal pedal-shuttle a little more bearable. And by simply flipping the ring, it becomes Super Boost compatible without losing the same excellent timing to help you maintain traction during the toughest part of your push - Optimized pedal stroke - 1x drivetrain variable width tooth profile stops dropped chains - Super Boost compatible - Wear-resistant 7075 Aluminium
This is Tom Dugan’s all new signature sprocket. In addition to its classic look, the Fang increases in thickness towards the center of the sprocket for increased strength. - 7075 Aluminum - Sweet machining
$65.00 - $111.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Tooth Count: 34
$5.99 - $8.99
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel
$24.00 - $25.17
TruVativ Trushift V7 Chainring - Trushift middle and outer rings (32T, 36T, and 44T) feature shift ramps and pins - Ring Position/Type: Middle - Drivetrain Speeds: 8, 9, 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
The Pursuit Special is All-City's addition to the pantheon of high end track chainrings. They were designed in house by track racers for track racers and are optimized for weight, stiffness, and engagement. These beauties are cnc’d in the USA and utilize a proprietary tooth profile for smooth and quiet operation. The 49-52’s utilize a solid body design with reliefs in the back for weight savings, while the 46-48’s have full cutouts. In sticking with the theme of their aluminum track bike, the Thunderdome, All-City named these rings after Mad Max’s car, the Pursuit Special. - Material: 7000 Series Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Single
$40.00 - $140.00
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Specially designed tooth profiles for improved wear - More durable finish - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD - Speeds: 12 - Material: Aluminum
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - Improved aerodynamics for time trial and triathlon - Material: Aluminum