Shimano STEPS E8000 chainrings are specially designed for STEPS drivetrain systems. - For use with E-Bike rear derailleur system compatible chain - Chainring for 53mm chain line
$21.00 - $89.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$11.00 - $56.00
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
$67.99 - $72.99
Shimano STEPS E8000 chainrings are specially designed for STEPS drivetrain systems. - For use with E-Bike rear derailleur system compatible chain - Chainring for 50mm chain line
The Shimano Deore XT SM-CRM85 chainring is designed for use with Shimano's M8100 and M8130 1x cranksets. - Special MTB gear tooth profile with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ improves chain engagement and retention - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount Shimano - Tooth Count: 28T, 30T, 36T - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Defined Color: Black - Ring Position/Type: Chain-Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Round - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 120mm BCD - C-Pin for Cannondale - Short Pin for BB30 - Long Pin for GXP
$22.95 - $26.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$24.00 - $59.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability - 130mm BCD
$15.00 - $93.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Material: Aluminum
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Eagle Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains SRAM has ever made. The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise, and wear. The complete Eagle system—crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette—is designed, tested, and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain. Put simply, Eagle is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain. - Designed to be used with Eagle chains - Material: Aluminum
- Fits 3-piece 22mm BMX cranks - 2mm 6061 aluminum core - Includes adapter for 19mm spindles - Teeth: 25T - Chain Compatibility: Singlespeed - Tooth Type: Standard
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
$31.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Alloy Non-Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
$35.99 - $49.99
Origin-8's Alloy Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They have ramped teeth and are pinned for superior shifting and durability, and feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
$82.00 - $99.00
Mud and moving parts are enemies in the sport of cyclocross. That's why SRAM decided they were going to simplify things. Remove the front derailleur, increase the range of the cassette, make dropped chains a thing of the past, and you've got a cross drivetrain worthy of hammering. SRAM's CX1 X-Sync Chain Ring is an integral part of that system. It mates to 110 BCD cranks and features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain. It's also specially designed with mud clearing in mind to keep your rig light and fast. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 38T to the flat-out 46T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or course.
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
$6.59 - $7.59
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
$26.39 - $166.95
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$38.21 - $126.56
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$69.95 - $74.95
Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. - There are 3 offsets: Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
$69.95 - $74.95
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$19.25 - $30.00
- CNC 6061 aluminum chainring with standard teeth
$82.00 - $99.00
SRAM's X-Sync 11-speed chainring features tall teeth with an alternating tooth profile to hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
$57.99 - $77.39
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - Oval shape for increased power and efficiency - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy - 4 bolt
$74.99 - $79.39
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy