The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex.
- Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims.
- Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake.
- In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft)
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
This plastic peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve.
- 1.5-inch outer diameter
- 14mm with 3/8-inch adapter
- Sold individually
- Weight: 7.6oz
- Replacement sleeves sold separately
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers.
- Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else.
- 6000 series aluminum
- 32mm wide
- 17mm tall 36H
- 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm)
- 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance.
- Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times.
- High-quality sealed bearings.
- Color matched spacers included.
- 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers
- Laser etched Odyssey bearings.
- Campagnolo standard spec.
- 1 1/8-inch integrated headset.
- 45º tapered bearings
- 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs.
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability
- Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition.
- Fully redesigned.
- Laboratory tested and team proven.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt
- Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly
- Legendary lifetime replacement warranty
- 32mm traditional offset
- 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
- Length: 60 – 65mm
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated.
- High-strength plastic composite