Lezyne's Power Levers are made of fiber reinforced Composite Matrix for increased strength and durability. They're designed with a large handle for comfort, and an integrated spoke hook for versatility. The aggressive hook geometry provides ideal leverage when dealing with difficult tire beads.
• L-handle ball-end hex driver set • Includes: -2, 2.5, 3, 4mm x 100mm length -5, 6mm x 150mm length -8, 10mm x 200mm length • Steel storage stand
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Vivid/Vivid Air rear shocks
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
- E211: good for higher-torque crank, BB and cassette specifications - E212: good for light-duty cockpit torque specifications
- Made of Cr-V steel - To be used with 1/2" driver
A great way to make cleaning easier is to remove your wheels. While this may seem excessive, removing the wheels from your bike opens up many tight areas that are tough to clean, allowing easier access and better visibility of these surfaces. The Pedro's Chain Keeper was designed with this wheels-off technique in mind and makes sure your chain stays off your frame, preventing damage and keeping your drivetrain free to turn as is commonly needed during cleaning. Try it out! The Chain Keeper inserts into the right rear dropout when the wheel is removed for cleaning, storing, or transporting your bike. The quick-release lever allows for fast and easy installation and removal.
Quickly and easily overhaul your entire drivetrain! Free the Chain Pig from his pen and watch him devour chain grime as only a pig can! The Pig Pen Drivetrain Maintenance Kit includes everything you need: Chain Pig hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4oz Pig Juice degreaser, and 4oz Chainj chain lube.
- Wheel truing dummy axle and cap for Cannondale lefty forks
The Origin8 Revolvr BB Cup Tool features a fiber-reinforced nylon socket for damage-free installation and removal of 16-notch BB cups. It works with 1/2-inch-drive ratchets and torque wrenches.
Sunlite Pro Levers come in set of 2 and snap together for easy and convenient storage. Integrated spoke hook aids in making tire removal easy and won`t damage or scratch rims or spokes, and the sturdy nylon construction features an ergonomic and textured thumb recess for comfortable use.
Face what comes your way, with this well-equipped and portable jersey pocket essential. Upping the ante from the 6-in-1, it comes with the addition of a 2mm Hex key and flat-head screwdriver. With a lightweight aluminium carrier and precision CNC-machined tool bits, this is a versatile, portable roadside multi-tool. - CNC'd steel tools - Ergonomic sides - 360-degree bit movement - Lock-tight sealed bits - Lightweight aluminium body - Width: 36mm - Length: 71mm - Weight: 84g Eight functions: - Hex key (mm): 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Phillips head: 2 - Flat head: 5 - Torque: 25
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
Features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots. - Includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T15, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, CrMo steel chain tool, two engineering grade polymer tire levers and magnetic bit holder - Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed (NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains)
- Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort - Compatible with 8, 9, 10, and 11-speed chains - Includes an extra centerpin inside the handle
• Properly installs Ritchey carbon bars and stems with no risk of overtightening. • May work with other brands - check manufacturer's torque recommendations • Ritchey recommends using Liquid Torque on clamping surfaces of lightweight components • Preset 5Nm torque key • Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex keys, T20, T25, and Phillips #1 • Bit holder included
$8.34 - $12.94
- All drive extensions fit 3/8" drivers - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
- Top of the line Swiss made cable cutter - Unique triangular jaws never leave a frayed cut - Cuts up to a 3/16" (7mm) wire
- Removes bearings from hubs and various other items - Works on bearings with an internal diameter of 8-32mm
The Starter Tool Kit is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right tools and room to grow. The kit starts with our Burrito Tool Wrap. This versatile wrap keeps your tools organized and protected in a durable, ultra-portable design with twenty pockets, waterproof exterior, and space for tools up to 13.75" (350mm) in length. Next we fill the Burrito with the essential tools needed by every mechanic. Finally, we round things out by leaving nine extra spots to add tools as you learn new skills and tackle new challenges. Includes: - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes. - 8mm L Hex - Tire Lever Pair - Yellow - Cassette Lockring Socket - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Apprentice Pedal Wrench - Six-Pack Chain Tool with Spoke Wrenches (3.2, 3.3 and 3.5mm) - Cable Cutter - Cog Wrench - Toothbrush
Hydraulic line cutting tools provide precise, repeatable cuts in a convenient handheld package. - Compatible with Jagwire Pro and Sport level hydraulic hose cutters
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to reset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures - Prevents scratching and damage to pistons
The Headset and Bearing Press is a professional quality tool designed to precisely and accurately install 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1.5" headsets as well as most press-fit bottom brackets. Features include removable, 33cm, ergonomic handles, a precision roller thrust bearing for smooth low-effort pressing, a quick release lower press module for fast tool positioning and removal, and an extensive working range from 60mm to 320mm for ultimate versatility. Two sets of adapters are included with the press. Two Stepped Cup Bushings are sized to fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups and nest into press plates ensuring precise alignment. Two 22mm ID Shim Adapters ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm inside diameter. A complete set of compatible press fit bottom bracket bushings is available separately. - 60 to 320mm working range with quick release lower press, precision roller thrust bearing, and removable handles - Includes two stepped cup bushings that fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups - Includes two 22mm ID shim adaptors to ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm ID
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original lever, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
- For removing/installing cartridge bearings in SRAM X0 hubs and Roam, Rail and Rise wheels
Lezyne's Chain Drive chain tool is constructed from chromoly for strength and reliability. Its ergonomic shape gives you a comfortable surface to grip while trying to knock out those stubborn 9/10-speed chain pins. Plus, it boasts four integrated spoke wrenches including Road and MTB Mavic Splined, 3.22, and 3.45 for extra versatility.
Professional quality heat-treated steel with hand-saving no-slip plastic grip and ergonomic design for maximum leverage and comfort. - Precision cut for an exact fit with no slippage - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
- Digital readout torque wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four units (ft. lbs, in. lbs, Nm, kg.cm.) - Large easy to read digital display - 15 degree flex ratcheting push button socket release head that torques in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions - Audible tone sounds when set torque value is reached, if the set torque value is exceeded, an alarm tone will sound - 3 color LED light bar: yellow indicates approaching desired torque setting, green indicates desired torque value is reached, red indicates fastener was overtorqued - Accuracy: +/-2% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale +/- 3% CCW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale - N.I.S.T. traceable Certificate of Calibration included - Two CR123 Lithium batteries included
- Same reliability and performance as liquids in a form that is neat, Clean and easy to apply - Tool belt and pocket friendly - Can be pre-applied for future assembly