Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp.
- TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet
- Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB
- Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light
- Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds.
- Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars
- Compatible with all PDW headlights.
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block!
- Water Resistant
- Fast & Easy Installation / Removal
- Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours
- Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours
- Weight: 20 Grams
- Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm
- Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
USB cable for charging NiteRider® bike lights that utilize a micro USB charge port connection
- All Lumina Series
- Swift Series
- MiNewt Cordless Series
- MiNewt Mini Series
- Lightning Bug 120
- Sentry Aero
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
- Designed specifically for aero seat posts
- Adjustable light angle
- Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
Replacement Part – Universal Handlebar Bracket
- Fits all current Serfas headlights with a removable bracket
- Fits bars up to 31.8mm horizontal & vertical adjustable
- Easily removes from bar in seconds
- No tools needed
- Works With:
TSL-100, TSL-150, TSL-150+, TSL-200, TSL-250, TSL-250+, TSL-500, TSL-500+, TSL-1000, TSL-1500, SL-155, SL-255, USL-155, USL-305, USL-505, TSL-350, TSL-550, TSL-750, TSL-T1000, TSL-LT1000, TSL-1200, TSL-1800, TSL-2500, HL-1.1, & SL-30WP
- Works for all Serfas headlights EXCEPT for SL-200 & SL40WP
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface.
- Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series
- Includes adapter piece only
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.