Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices.
- Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount
- Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series
- Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite
- Max load: 220g
- Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm)
- Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride!
- Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer
- Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma
- Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500
- Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
- Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz
- Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase)
- Weight: 52g / 1.83oz
- Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights.
- High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss.
- Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights.
- NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Specialized Flux Expert tail light (sold separately) by getting an additional seatpost mount for easy switching between your rides.
- All the parts needed to mount a Flux Expert taillight to a second bike
- Includes mounting bracket, three interchangeable rings to fit different seatpost sizes and a 2.5mm Allen key.
- Interchangeable rings will fit 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and Venge Aero seatpost.
Unlock all the functions of the Flux light with this two button remote.
• Compatible with both the Flux Expert and Elite Headlights.
• Lights up while the Flux headlight is on and repeats the Mode button and adds the Highbeam button (see Flux Headlight Manual for details)
• Note: The remote is a "slave" unit and can turn a Flux headlight off but does not operate until the headlight has been turned on using the main button on the headlight.
2amp charger for the fastest charging possible of Specialized Flux lights
- Has 2 standard size USB ports and will charge most USB devices.
- Includes 4 interchangeable wall plug options and USB A to USB MINI B male to male charge cable.
- Output: 10.5W 5V 2.1A Max Input: 100-204V AC 50/60Hz. 260mA
Brighten up your style, increase your visibility, and make those nighttime rides more fun with the Serfas SPK Spoke Lights! Available in FIVE fun LED light colors: White, Red, Green, Multicolored, and Blue. The SPK Spoke Light is quick and easy to mount and sure to stay safely secured while traveling across any terrain, and with built-in water resistance the SPK ensures a splash or two won't send you home in the dark. Add one, or even twenty, to your bike today and be the coolest cat on the block!
- Water Resistant
- Fast & Easy Installation / Removal
- Solid Modes: Up To 30 Hours
- Flash Modes: Fast – Up To 35 Hours / Slow – Up to 55 Hours
- Weight: 20 Grams
- Size: 12.8cm x 4.4cm
- Battery: 1 x Lithium CR2032
Replacement Part – Universal Handlebar Bracket
- Fits all current Serfas headlights with a removable bracket
- Fits bars up to 31.8mm horizontal & vertical adjustable
- Easily removes from bar in seconds
- No tools needed
- Works With:
TSL-100, TSL-150, TSL-150+, TSL-200, TSL-250, TSL-250+, TSL-500, TSL-500+, TSL-1000, TSL-1500, SL-155, SL-255, USL-155, USL-305, USL-505, TSL-350, TSL-550, TSL-750, TSL-T1000, TSL-LT1000, TSL-1200, TSL-1800, TSL-2500, HL-1.1, & SL-30WP
- Works for all Serfas headlights EXCEPT for SL-200 & SL40WP
Replacement Part – Oversized Handlebar Bracket (35mm)
- Reinforced internals take more abuse
- Fits oversized 35mm mtb bars
- No tools needed
- Included with USL-1100 & USL-1500
- Weight: 40 grams
- Works for all Serfas headlights except for: SL-200, SL-30WP, & SL-40WP
Free up bar space and secure your Supernova lights or most other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated.
- Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates
- Forged and machined alloy
- Includes extended-length hardware
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds.
- Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars
- Compatible with all PDW headlights.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post.
- Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot.
- UV proof rubber strap
- Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The PDW Outpost Mount allows you to attach a handlebar-mounted headlight to the side of your tapered wire basket—eliminating the problem of basket cargo blocking the light beam. The attachment plate compensates for the angle of a tapered wire basket, allowing the headlight to stay nice and level.
- 32mm diameter clamping area for lights
- Attaches with two M5 bolts and a steel backing plate
- Mounts on left or right side
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet
- Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB
- Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light
- Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
- Designed specifically for aero seat posts
- Adjustable light angle
- Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems.
- Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights
- Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems
- Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included)
- Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights
- Weight: 72 grams