– Walked into SS with my son for the first time this past weekend. We were immediately met by Jerry with a warm welcome. I informed him it was our first visit and that we were looking for bindings for my boy’s snowboard. He gave me a brief tour of the facility on our way to the snow board department. He handed me off to Dillon who did a tremendous job of finding exactly what we were looking for. I felt the price was more than fair considering the support we received from the staff. When I got home I realized that we did not have all of the hardware, necessary to install the bindings, in the box. I was more frustrated with my self than anything, for not checking this in the store. I called to let them know what had happened. They were extremely apologetic and asked that I bring in the board and bindings when we returned. My wife went in and was completely taken care of. In addition to getting the hardware, SS installed the bindings and waxed the board for free, to make up for the additional trip we had to take to the store.Very impressed with the knowledge and support of their staff, even more impressed with the way they responded to the mistake that they made.
– Wow, have to say my experience with this knowledgeable and friendly staff was great.From Heidi in the Women’s Bike Dept. who helped find the perfect bike for me (a Specialized Ariel Step Through) to David Rice, the miracle worker Master Bike Fitter, who worked with me through three different stem settings for the handlebars and adjustments to the seat and other tweaks to set me up with a perfect fit, to Nate who put things together, adjusted gears, and made sure before and after my initial rides that the bike was ready to go, it was a thoroughly pleasant experience.And they did a great job of tuning up an old bike of my husbands. We’ll definitely be back again and again.
– Sport Systems has been my bike, ski, and clothing shop for the last 6 yrs. The staff are cool and eager to help; and the store has THE BEST equipment in town. Their mechanic/service dept. has really improved over the years and they have top-notch wrenches who really know how to keep my bikes running well.
Another less publicized fact about Duane, Jerry, Dave, Zach, and the shop is how much they support the local biking scene. They sponsor and support the racing and non-competitive events, and are present at many of the races with mechanic support. They help our team put on 3 events per year….grassroots racing at it’s best! Great local business and community sponsor! -Damian Calvert 11 time NM Pro MTB Champ 5 time NM Cat 1 Road Champ
– Sport Systems is Awesome. A bike fits you as differently, uniquely, as any other high end piece of sports equipment, and when it fits right, it is a completely enjoyable and highly rewarding experience. I got the bike I really wanted, and it’s unbelievably EPIC. I just want to give a big thanks to Zach and all the totally awesome staff at Sport Systems – You guys are the best bike shop in the ABQ.
– Just brought my kid’s ski stuff from last year in to the sport systems swap … great experience!!! In and out quickly, very fair price for what I sold and the prices on new replacement gear were exceptional. Particularly like the convenience of the hours and parking.
– Best bike shop in town! Great sales staff, excellent mechanics, and wonderful selection.